UNICEF Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.jobs.unicef.org
UNICEF recruitment 2023/2024: UNICEF current vacancies, job application form, how to access recruitment portal www.jobs.unicef.org, requirements, how to submit an application, starting and closing date are the information you’ll learn in this article.
Hello there, welcome to recruitment file. In this article today, we will be showing you current vacancies for UNICEF recruitment 2023, their requirements and very importantly how you can apply.
If you have always longed for an opportunity to work in UNICEF, here’s the chance. The recruitment is currently ongoing and applications from suitably qualified candidates are welcome.
Let’s dive into details.
Is UNICEF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, UNICEF recruitment 2023 is ongoing. UNICEF recently declared vacant positions and has open the recruitment portal for interested candidates, the application process will last for about two (2) weeks, as such available yourself the opportunity now.
Interested candidates from any of the counties below are eligible to apply. Note that UNICEF is an equal opportunity employer as such there is no form of discrimination, what is rather paramount is meeting the job requirements.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
UNICEF Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Adviser Health
- National Consultancy- Media Relations Consultant
- Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- Child Protection Officer
- Human Resources Associate
Currently, these are the job vacancies for UNICEF recruitment. You can apply for any of the them so long you meet the job requirements.
Would you also like to apply for:
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UNON Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying for any of the above positions must be a Kenya citizen
- Candidate must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate applying should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate must possess diploma, bachelors or master’s degree as the case may be
- Depending on the position, candidates who have atleast five (5) years of working experience has a great advantage
- Candidate should be very proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Additionally, candidates that possess the following competence have an added advantage.
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drive to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
UNICEF Jobs for Teachers 2023
To explore UNICEF jobs for teachers 2023 visit https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/listing. Select the exact one you would like to apply and still follow the steps below to submit application.
UNICEF Career Portal www.jobs.unicef.org
The application for UNICEF recruitment is done online, as such candidate must be conversant with how to access the career portal.
Basically, to apply for UNICEF recruitment, visit the career portal www.jobs.unicef.org then follow the step-by-step guidelines below to apply.
How to Apply for UNICEF Jobs 2023
- Go to UNICEF job portal www.jobs.unicef.org
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Then click the “apply now” blue button
- Provide your email address and click next
- Click the confirmation link from your email
- Now, login to your dashboard
- Begin to fill the application form
- Uploaded required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
Once you’ve submitted your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip after successfully submitting your application or better still save it as pdf.
UNICEF Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Monday, 24th April, 2023 is the closing date for UNICEF recruitment. Interested candidates are to submit application for vacant positions on or before the stipulated deadline.
For now, this is what we have for you regarding UNICEF recruitment 2023. If you want us to keep updating you, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
I will be honored if my approval is been granted.
If my request and working experience would be giving due congratulations
Am interested to work in UNICEF.I have 3 years working experience
Am very interesting ability to work
Very Interested in Unicef Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation job.
I have 25years working experience, with a PhD in Evaluation.
Please I really want to sacrifice myself and work for your company
Is my dream work please I beg in the name of God. give me benefits of doubt. I will always do the best
Would want to work with UNICEF
Hellow,how are you doing,am emmanuel njue a registered nurse fully licensed by the nursing council of Kenya with a two year experience currently working in consolata mission hospital.I am a flexible and hard working nurse ready to serve the humanity,wishing to be part of your dynamic organization.Thank you,waiting for a positive feedback.
I am requesting for an internship position in the UNICEF organisation
Mohammed Alhasssan is my name
I’m interested to work in UNICEF.
I want this job
Iam interested in working in Canada and study
My name is Chioma immaculate ofoegbu, a Nurse by profession. I have 10 years working experience. I wish to work with UNICEF.
What ABOUT UNICEF GHANA when do theirs come through. . I would like to serve but I’m a Ghanaian.
There’s a circulating adver on sociomedia claiming to be for UNICEF, is it true
Iam happy to participate in your organization
Interested move to Canada as driver
Am much interested
I would like to pass my greetingreeting to you
My dear Organization officers.
I am very glad to have you at this moment
I would like to pray for God to bless you in jesus name.
I am interesting to apply on your website.com .
For apply is hw to get Visa for tripping to abroad where could I find university scholarship to complete my education.
And I have willing for completing my education and I have no support to go abroad. I have secondary leaving certificate and I was seat on 2019 .
Since 2020 I was tried to joined university college but no support and no job for collecting money for study university college.
Good luck for regardless
May God bless u
I am by name Khalil Ajang chol
South Sudanese citizen.
I want to hard work
My name is Teklay Tafere I live in Ethiopia, Tigray, mekelle. My exprince work in irrigation enginering and hydraulic enginering .
I need ajob
Iam interested to work in anywhere,,,
I am Mulugeta At slew from Ethiopia.
Nice to see you.
I am so happy working with your organization.
I want to work with UNICEF specially on community and children protection position i gain BA in social Anthropology and MA in organizational Leadership.
Madilu Derick is my name and am interested
I need this job to help the children!!!
Hi, UNICEF and the team at large do u have any projects or jobs for young refugees especially those in Dadaab Dagahaley refugees in Kenya thanks.
ABDI MOHAMED ALI
Am interested in this job
I Hi apply for the use New Jobs not know what is going experience you are interested please get wife children of work happen before you work with beneficia Not jobs Kenya
I need your help because am yong man give me the work please I need to continue my education my dad is Dead
I want a job, i choose the site to help me i think i can
I want a job, i choose site to help me i think i can
Want to join. My WhatsApp number is 254758480033 or phone number for calls and texts 0794553066
Madame ou Monsieur je m’appelle Mohamed Madiakho Djimera et je vie a Nouakchott je me permet de vous adresser ma candidature pour le poste de sécurité garde au sein de votre structure passionné par mon métier je souhaiterais vivement travailler au sein de votre structure passionné par mon métier je souhaiterais vivement travailler au sein de votre structure
Interested as a general worker plz consider me.+254795069382
I always have the passion to work with your organization,by the special grace of God,if am opportune to work with you,I will add my own knowledge,I will initiate my working experience,I will obay the rules and regulations of the organization, thank you sir/ma.