Zambia Immigration Service recruitment 2024/2025 application form portal. Get acquainted with ZIS recruitment requirements, how to apply, deadline, FAQs, success tips and other necessary information that will aid your success in this recruitment exercise.
Hello welcome to recruitmentfile.net where to bring to you reach latest job vacancies across Africa. On this page, we will be focusing on Zambia Immigration Service (ZIS) recruitment and how best you can submit your application.
Is Zambia Immigration Service Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
On yearly basis, ZIS recruitment is being held and hundred to thousands of applicants are being employed. To this end, Zambia Immigration Service recruitment for 2024/2025 will soon commence, interested persons are to visit the online application portal to submit their form.
The major goal of the Zambia Immigration Service, often known as ZIS, a division of the Zambian Defense Force, is to teach agricultural and artisan skills to Zambian civilians. Prior to changing its name to Zambia Immigration Service, it was established in 1963 as a Land Army.
Prospective applicants from these province can proceed to submit an application for the ongoing Zambia Immigration Service recruitment 2024.
Requirements for Zambia Immigration Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- Applicant must be a citizen of Zambia
- Applicant should have a national registration card
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- He or she should be physically, mentally and medically fit
- The applicant’s age must not exceed 35 or below 18 years as of the time of application
- Male applicant’s height should be 5.8 while female 5.4
- Applicant should be able to express self both verbally and written form
- Applicant must be ready t adhere to already existing principles guiding duty
It is really possible for you to gain employment into Zambia Immigration Service at one application. All you have to do is adhere to the above requirements and the submit your form on time.
- Zambia National Service Recruitment
- Zambia Army Recruitment
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment
- Zambia Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Zambia Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- How to Write Application Letter for Zambia Air Force Recruitment
- www.airforce.mil.zm Portal Login
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
ZIS Recruitment Portal Login
www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm is the online application portal for Zambia Immigration Service recruitment where prospective applicants can visit to create an account then login to begin and complete their online application form.
How to Apply for ZIS Recruitment 2024/2025
You can submit your application for ZIS recruitment online by visiting www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm, select the position you wish to apply for, read through the application instructions, fil in your genuine data, upload necessary documents and then submit.
Persons interested in ZIS recruitment are to submit handwritten application letter alongside certified photocopies of qualifications and National Registration Card to:
- The Recruitment Officer
- Zambia Immigration Service Chamba Valley
- Munall Road
- O.Box 32251
ZIS Recruitment Closing Date 2024
As of the time we published this post, ZIS recruitment was not ongoing as such it is difficult to know the exact date the online application portal would close.
Success Tips for Zambia Immigration Service Recruitment
These are the dos and don’ts you should watch out for while applying for ZIS recruitment because most candidates fail out of the recruitment process not that they’re not qualified but ability to avoid these positive mistakes.
- Ensure you do not submit your application form twice to avoid disqualification
- Your national registration card should be clearly scanned
- Only originals of academic and professional certifications should be uploaded when applying
- Ensure you submit before stipulated deadline
- Always read through the application instructions before you begin
- Avoid making payment to anyone in respect to this application form as it is totally free
- How Can I Join Zambia Immigration Service?
- What is ZIS recruitment portal?
- What are the qualifications for joining ZIS recruitment?
- How long does ZIS training take?
How Can I Join Zambia Immigration Service?
To join Zambia Immigration Service, you have to submit an application online via the recruitment portal www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm if you possess the requirements including having minimum of 12 points and below.
What is ZIS recruitment portal?
www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm is the online application portal for Zambia Immigration Service and persons interested in the job application can do so visiting the portal.
What are the qualifications for joining ZIS recruitment?
Minimum of 12 points, bachelor of degree or its equivalent and some years of experience for specialist. Note that the qualification for ZIS recruitment varies.
How long does ZIS training take?
Zambia Amry training takes about three to six (3-6) months across all the training centers or provinces in the country including Central, Copperbelt, Eastern, Luapula, Lusaka, Muchinga, North-Western, Northern, Southern, Western etc.
Do you have further questions regarding Zambia Immigration Service recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, kindly indicate n the comment section below so we can answer almost immediately. To get more update concerning this recruitment exercise follow us on Google News.