Youth Enterprise recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced. Interested candidates are to learn about the job vacancies, application form, career portal www.youthfund.go.ke, starting/ending date etc.
In this article, we have outlined all the necessary information you should know about Kenya Youth Enterprise recruitment and most importantly how to easily submit an application.
Do you currently reside in Kenya and searching for job opportunities? If yes considering Youth Enterprise recruitment would be a great choice in your career path.
We recommend you read through as we unveil to you the appropriate steps on how to apply for jobs in Youth Enterprise Development Fund.
Who is Eligible to apply for YEDF Recruitment 2024?
Before we dive into any other thing, it is fair we establish those who are eligible to apply for this job, so that you don’t waste your time to read and after that not able to apply for the job.
Well, for the 2024 YEDF recruitment, candidates who hail from any of the counties below who possess atleast KCSE can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Is Youth Enterprise Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Currently, the 2024 Youth Enterprise recruitment has not yet commenced. Interested persons are to keep an eye on the recruitment portal for vacant positions.
Be that as it may, note that usually the Youth Enterprise Development Fund job application form is usually free and listed below are the possible vacancies.
- Manager, Legal Services
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Manager, Supply Chain Management
- Driver etc.
Note that we make these suggestion base on the previous YEDF recruitment exercise. Meanwhile, below are the general requirements for the job.
Here’s a list of other latest job opportunities in Kenya.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- EAC Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- KNCHR Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- Nairobi Public Service Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- National Treasury Recruitment
General Requirements for Youth Enterprise Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
YEDF Recruitment Portal www.youthfund.go.ke
If you wish to apply for Youth Enterprise recruitment then you have to first visit the online career portal www.youthfund.go.ke to access the job description and application form then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for Youth Enterprise Recruitment 2024
- First visit www.youthfund.go.ke
- Read through the job description and application instructions
- Write a comprehensive cover letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date CV
- Include atleast three (3) referees in your CV
- Attach your certificates, testimonials and copy of National ID/Passport
You’re to send these documents to Kenya Youth Enterprise Development Fund office and address it to:
- The Chairperson
- Youth Enterprise Development Fund Board
- 4th Floor, Renaissance Corporate Park
- Upper Hill
- P.O. Box 48610-00100
YEDF Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for Kenya Youth Enterprise recruitment is 28th June, 2022 by 5pm. Interested candidates are to submit their form on or before this deadline.
Youth Enterprise Development Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
When is Kenya Youth Enterprise Recruitment 2024 Starting?
I’m sure from the above deadline, you would like to know when YEDF recruitment 2024 is starting. To get first hand update about Kenya Youth Enterprise Recruitment starting date subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.
Also, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.