YEDF Application Form 2023/2024 Portal www.youthfund.go.ke
YEDF application form 2023/2024: Do you wish to apply for Kenya National Youth Empowerment Fund? If yes, update about the portal www.youthfund.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are shared in this article.
We’ve put together this guide to enable prospective applicants of the National Youth Empowerment Fund know how to easily access the 2023 YEDF application form, access the portal and submit their forms easily.
Prior to this, if you’re heading about the National Youth Empowerment Fund for the first time and have been searching online to know how to access YEDF application form, not to worry, we’ve got you covered.
National Youth Empowerment Fund 2023
Note that National Youth Empowerment Fund and Youth Enterprise Development Fund (YEDF) are the same thing and in this article, we will be using them interchangeably.
The Youth Enterprise Development Fund (YEDF) was initiated through the Public Financial Management Act (The Youth Enterprise Development Fund) Regulations in 2006.
The essence of the body is mainly for creation of employment for youth through enterprise development, it was transformed into a State Corporation, precisely under Ministry of Youth Affairs.
It is one of the platforms put in place to promote job creation for youths, it is also tasked with enhancing enterprise development as a strategy for economic growth and youth participation in nation-building.
That’s a brief overview to help lay a foundational knowledge of what the National Youth Empowerment Fund is about, let’s then proceed to validate if YEDF application form 2023 is out.
Is YEDF Application Form 2023 Out?
Yes, YEDF application form 2023 is out. Prospective applicants are to access the form, fill and submit accordingly via the online application portal www.youthfund.go.ke.
In addition, it is worthy of note that prospective applicants from any of the counties below are free to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
YEDF Application Portal 2023
www.youthfund.go.ke is the online application portal for National Youth Empowerment Fund. Interested candidates are to visit this portal to submit their application.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Kazi Mtaani Registration Form
- KMTC Application Form
- HELB Loan Application Form
- KYEOP Application Form
- YESSO Application Form
- Ajira Digital Training Application Form
Requirements for YEDF Application 2023
It quite simple to succeed in the 2023 YEDF application, just endeavour to adhere to the below requirements.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a business or willing to start-up one
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for National Youth Empowerment Fund
Visit the online application portal www.youthfund.go.ke, select your area of interest, provide the required information, upload necessary documents including business proposal, provide names of referees, review your application and then submit.
Applying for the National Youth Empowerment Fund is that simple. If you have any question, kindly let us know via the comment section below, also you can follow us on Google News for more update.
I’m looking forward for this
I want to do with your company I’m order to register