YEA recruitment 2023/2024: Youth Employment Authority job application form, recruitment portal www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are available in this article.
As a citizen of Ghana who is currently search for a job, you could submit an application for the Youth Employment Authority, YEA recruitment 2023.
The appropriate guidelines on how to apply, what the requirements for YEA recruitment is, success tips, salary and when the recruitment is closing is available in this article.
Overview of YEA Recruitment 2023
The Ghana Youth Employment Authority (YEA) seeks to help unemployed youths in the country gain jobs in the country via diverse openings.
The modules via which YEA offer recruitment are:
- Youth in Community Service and Security
- Youth in Community and Health Assistants
- Youth in Sports
- Youth in Entrepreneurship
- Youth in Paid Internship
- Youth in Agriculture and Afforestation
- Youth in Sanitation and Coastal Assistants
- Community Teaching Assistants
- Youth in Apparels and Textiles
- Industrial Attachment
- Youth in Information and Communication Technology
These are the various aspects through which the National Youth Employment Agency seeks to recruit suitably qualified jobs and offer them monthly stipends.
Another good news about YEA recruitment is that, the application form is available for all and so long you meet the requirements, you will be employed.
YEA Recruitment Portal 2023
Interested candidates are to visit YEA recruitment portal www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh to access, fill and submit the online application form before closure.
www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh is the official online portal designated by the Youth Employment Agency to help applicants easily fill and submit the job application form.
Would you also like to apply for:
www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh Portal Login
Just as explained earlier, on your first-time visiting YEA recruitment portal you need to sign up and then login to fill the online application form.
So, to login YEA recruitment portal, visit www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh, click the sign button, input your information and then login to your dashboard.
Gaining employment into Youth Employment Agency for any position of your choice is easy if you strictly adhere to the job requirements.
Requirements for YEA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification like; National ID card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Applicant must have atleast four (4) passes in SSCE, WASSCE or NVTI including Mathematics and English Language
- Candidate most not at the moment of application be employed in any other organization
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit
- Candidates with physical challenge are not allowed to apply
- He or she must be of good character by having a criminal free record
- Applicants are to fill the application form with only their official data
- Documents scanned and uploaded should be according to the required size (not more than 2MB).
You can see how simple the requirements are, the body honestly wish to help as many youths as possible. So, try and keep to the application instructions.
Here are the few steps on how to submit an application for YEA recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for YEA Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
YEA Application Deadline
Feel free to visit the application portal to apply as the recruitment is still ongoing.
Success Tips for Youth Employment Authority Recruitment
- Applications are to be submitted online only via the recruitment portal www.yeajobcentre.gov.gh
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Youth Employment Authority Recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
Below are the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about YEA job application.
How Much is YEA Salary?
Yes, Youth Employment Authority pays employed persons monthly stipend as salary and also gives pay off after the contract elapses.
To get further update for the 2023 YEA recruitment, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News. Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to YEA application form or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.