World Food Programme recruitment 2023/2024: details about the job vacancies, application portal www.wfp.org, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date etc are available here.
The World Food Programme recruitment is ongoing and applications is currently invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
So, if you would like to work with World Food Programme, carefully read through this article as we disclose to you all the necessary information you should know concerning the application process.
Overview of World Food Programme (WFP)
Just in case you might be wondering what exactly are the job function of World Food Programme, the next paragraph will brief you on that.
The World Food Programme is the food assistance branch of the United Nations and the world’s largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security.
The World Food Programme is an international organization within the United Nations that provides food assistance worldwide. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and the leading provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, WFP is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
So, working in this organization creates room for travelling round the world as need arises through, the salary and other benefits are quite attractive.
Be that as it may, let’s examine if WFP recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
Is World Food Programme Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, World Food Programme recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The online application portal www.wfp.org is currently active for submission of application by interested persons.
Note that WFP job application form is free and does not require any form of payment. Therefore, refrain from any fellow who might attempt to extort you.
World Food Programme Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing World Food Programme recruitment, below are the vacant positions in diverse countries which you can apply.
- Business Support Assistant – Administration – Sri Lanka
- ICT Intern, Kenya Country Office
- International Consultant- Food Security Sector Coordinator – Sri Lanka
- WFP Innovation Accelerator – Business Support Assistant G3 – Germany
- Business Innovation Consultant – Italy
- Information Management & Knowledge Officer – Syrian Arab Republic
- Programme Policy Officer – Syrian Arab Republic
- Beirut – International Consultant for Cash Coordination – Lebanon
- Programme Associate for Nutrition – Syrian Arab Republic
- Finance Assistant – SAF
- WFP RBC Summer Internship Programme – Egypt
- Storekeeper – Uganda
- Magasiniers Storekeepers – Madagascar
- Change Management and Business Innovation Project Manager – Germany
- Administration Assistant – Mozambique
- Business Support Roster – Italy
- Operational Information Management & Performance – Somalia
- Programme Policy Officer – Somalia
- Programme Associate – Mali
- Programme Associate Nutrition – Mali
- Human Resurces Intern – Kenya
- Tally Assistant – Benin
- Staff Counsellor – Sudan
- Business Support Assistant – Lebanon
- Security Intern – Kenya
- Programme Associate – Niger
- Change Management and Busines Innovation Case Team Leader – Italy
- Programme Associate – Mozambique
- Innovation & Business Intelligence Project Manager – Panama
- Procurement Assistant – SAF
- Oversight Accountability – Italy
- Programme Policy Officer Social Protection & Country Capacity Strengthening – Burkina Faso
- Intern, Procurement Data Management – SAF
- Head of Global Philanthropy – Italy
We also recommend you apply for the following jobs:
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
General Requirements for World Food Programme Recruitment 2023
Here are the criteria prospective applicants of World Food Programme Recruitment must possess irrespective of the position he or she is applying for.
- Candidate applying should possess an acceptable means of identification like National ID or International passport
- He or she must finish basic secondary education
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc., degree or equivalent in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
World Food Programme Recruitment Portal
To apply for the advertised job vacancies, you first need to access the recruitment portal https://www.wfp.org/careers/job-openings and then follow the steps below.
How to Apply for World Food Programme Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps on how to successfully submit an application for World Food Programme recruitment 2023.
Step 1: Check the Job Openings
The first step to applying for a job with WFP is to check their job openings by visiting WFP recruitment portal https://www.wfp.org/careers/job-openings. Select the position you wish to apply and make sure to read the job descriptions carefully, as well as the required qualifications and experience.
Step 2: Create a Profile
Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you will need to create a profile on the WFP career portal. This will allow you to submit your application and keep track of your application status. You will need to provide basic personal information, as well as your education and work experience.
Step 3: Complete the Application
After creating your profile, you will need to complete the application for the job you are interested in. The application will require you to provide more detailed information about your education and work experience, as well as answer questions related to the job requirements.
Step 4: Submit Your Application
Once you have completed the application, you will need to submit it. Make sure to review your application carefully before submitting, as you will not be able to make changes once it has been submitted.
Step 5: Wait for a Response
After submitting your application, you will need to wait for a response from WFP. If your application is selected, you may be contacted for an interview. If you are not selected, you may receive a notification that your application was not successful.
In conclusion, applying for a job with World Food Programme Recruitment involves checking the job openings, creating a profile, completing the application, submitting the application, and waiting for a response. By following these steps, you can increase your chances of being selected for a job with WFP and contribute to their mission of fighting hunger worldwide.
World Food Programme Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for World Food Programme recruitment is 17th May, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit their application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
This is what we have for you today concerning the World Food Programme recruitment 2023, we hope this was insightful and helpful, meanwhile if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more update regarding WFP recruitment exercise.