WHO Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.who.int/careers
WHO recruitment 2023/2024: Details about World Health Organization job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.who.int/careers, starting/closing date and other vital information about the intake process is available on this page.
Would you like to apply for WHO recruitment 2023? If yes, great! We’re excited you’re reading this article now as we have provided all the information you should know concerning WHO jobs.
The information available on this page covers from WHO recruitment starting to closing date and everything in-between, so if you really wish to submit an application for the ongoing World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment exercise, kindly read through will the end.
Is WHO Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the World Health Organization, WHO recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application form is out and accessible online via the recruitment portal www.who.int/careers.
Candidates interested are to submit application on or before the closing date as stated on the recruitment portal.
Note that WHO recruitment application is quite simple but competitive and this makes it a necessity for prospective applicants to carefully examine the requirements for the job before applying.
In this article, we have the comprehensive requirements for WHO recruitment 2023, so, keep reading.
When is WHO Recruitment 2023 Starting?
WHO recruitment is starting from 7th April, 2023 till 30th April, 2023 across the globe. This is the global recruitment dateline for WHO recruitment.
Candidates from around the world interested in working with the World Health Organization are advised to submit application on or before the stipulated deadline.
Who Can Apply for WHO Jobs 2023?
Anyone who meets the job requirements as stated on the World Health Organization recruitment portal www.who.int/careers can apply.
WHO Recruitment Portal 2023
Application for the World Health Organization, WHO recruitment is done online via the recruitment portal www.who.int/careers.
Candidates interested in WHO recruitment are to visit this portal to explore job vacancies and apply accordingly.
General Requirements for WHO Recruitment 2023
To be successful in the 2023 World Health Organization, WHO recruitment, here are the criteria you must meet. Other criteria needed for each vacant position are stated on the recruitment portal.
- Candidate applying must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 year of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
WHO Job Vacancies 2023
Note that WHO job vacancies vary. It is divided into sub-categories which includes;
- International Professional Staff
- National Professional Officer
- General Services Staff
- Consultants and other contractual arrangements
WHO also have Talent Programmes which includes:
- Junior Professional Officer Programme
- Internship Programme
- UN Volunteer Programme
- Young Professionals Programme
What you have to do is carefully check the vacancies and select the one that applies to your desire and qualifications.
Other trending jobs you can apply after submitting an application for WHO recruitment includes:
- UNDP Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for the ongoing WHO recruitment exercise, take the steps below.
- First visit www.who.int/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Click blue “apply now” button
- Create an account by provided your email address
- Get the confirmation link from your mail
- Login to the application portal
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Go through your application carefully to correct possible mistakes
- If everything is in order, then you can submit
After submission, we recommend you print out your acknowledgement slip or save it as pdf. This is because it contains your application number which would be required in the subsequent stages of the recruitment exercise.
WHO Recruitment Closing Date
The general closing date for WHO recruitment is 30th April, 2023. This means that persons interested in World Health Organization job vacancies must submit application on or before this deadline.
Those who begin application and do not submit before the stipulated will be disqualified and such application will be considered incomplete and invalid.
It awesome that you stayed through till this point, for now, these are the update we have for you concerning WHO recruitment, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News for more update concerning national and international job opportunities across the globe.
Interested to do internship in the field of healthcare.
You people should better stop posting job vacancies because all the jobs are not available or the links you posted are not correct.
Iam i ti join
I love this job