West Pokot County Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.westpokot.go.ke
West Pokot County recruitment 2023/2024: Would you like to apply for West Pokot Government jobs? If yes, the requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are available in this article.
The comprehensive guidelines on how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing West Pokot County recruitment 2023, are well outlined in this post.
Prior to this, if you reside in West Pokot County or any other county in Kenya but have heard about the ongoing government recruitment and would like to submit an application, then carefully read through this article.
Is West Pokot County Government Recruiting?
Yes, the government of West Pokot County is recruiting and interested persons are to check the online application portal www.westpokot.go.ke for vacant positions and other details.
It is important to note that the online application from is free and accessible by interested candidates via the online recruitment portal www.westpokot.go.ke/careers.
When Did West Pokot County Recruitment Start?
West Pokot County recruitment, specifically government job vacancies, started on 22nd March 2023 and will be closing on 12th May, 2023.
Prospective applicants are to explore the latest job vacancies, learn about the requirements, application procedure and ensure they submit their forms on or before the closing date.
West Pokot County Government Job Vacancies 2023
- Medical Officer
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nursing
- Registered Clinical Officers
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist
- Health Records and Information Officer
These are the vacant positions in West Pokot County government that mandates this recruitment exercise. Carefully examine the requirements below and then how to apply.
Requirements for West Pokot County Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have a valid means of identification especially National Identity Card
- Applicant should be a graduate of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent from an institution recognized in Kenya
- Applicant must have successfully completed one (1) year internship
- Candidate applying should be registered and with current practice licenses as issued by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Applicant should have firsthand experience in basic surgical procedures
- Applicant should have an in-depth understanding of management of common medical conditions
- Applicant must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
www.westpokot.go.ke Job Application Portal 2023
www.westpokot.go.ke/careers is the online application portal for West Pokot County government recruitment. This is where prospects are to visit to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly.
Trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply for:
- Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
How to Apply for West Pokot County Recruitment 2023
The submission of application for the ongoing West Pokot County government recruitment includes the following steps:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
- Send to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be addressed to
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
West Pokot County Recruitment Closing Date
12th May, 2023 is the application deadline for West Pokot County Recruitment. Interested applicants are to submit their forms before this deadline.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
- Youth, Women and Persons living with disability are (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
These are the necessary information you should note as concerning West Pokot County government recruitment 2023. If you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more updates.