WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
WAEC recruitment 2023/2024 job application form portal www.recruitment.waec.com.ng, the West African Examinations Council vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and latest update about the recruitment process are what you’ll learn from this article.
The WAEC recruitment 2023 will soon commence and interested candidates are to be on standby by learning about the job requirements, possible vacancies and how to apply base on WAEC recruitment antecedent.
Would you like to apply for WAEC recruitment 2023? If yes, we’re glad that you’re reading this article now as we have disclosed all the important information you should know about the recruitment exercise.
WAEC Recruitment Form 2023
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana and the Nigeria National Office.
Gaining employment into the West African Examinations Council is not really a difficult job, the secret to this success is strictly adhering to the job requirements.
WAEC Job Vacancies 2023
- Assistant Registrar II (Physical and Health Education)
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Special Education)
- Assistant Registrar II (Test Administration)
- Public Affairs Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II) Mathematician/Statistician)
- Assistant Registrar II (Administration)
- Printer (Digital Printing Technologist) II
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics and Electrical Installation)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects)
- Lega Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Government)
- Internal Auditor II
- Application Programmer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Network Administrator II
- Data Analyst
WAEC Recruitment Process 2023
I’m pretty sure you would like to know what the WAEC recruitment process entail, as this will help you gear up for what’s ahead.
Generally, the process is quite transparent and simple, it has four (4) main stages which are; application, shortlisting, screening exercise, training etc.
It is only candidates who persevere through this processes that would be considered successful in the 2023 WAEC recruitment exercise.
To further help you, we have explained below what each stage entail so you arm yourself better.
Stage 1: WAEC Application Stage
From having intention to actually submitting an application for the WAEC recruitment exercise falls under the application stage.
At this stage, WAEC do open up the recruitment portal and do invite application from suitably qualified persons on or before the set deadline. We’ve explained more about the starting/closing date for WAEC recruitment in the later part of this article.
Stage 2: WAEC Shortlisting Stage
Few weeks after the application portal has been close, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) will then select candidates who meet their requirements, compile the names and publish online as shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: WAEC Screening Stage
West African Examinations Council do conduct an aptitude test and physical screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates.
This is to help WAEC carefully scrutinize the academic, professional, medical and physical abilities of applicants. Those who do not pass this test are dropped.
Stage 4: WAEC Training Stage
Candidates who pass the screening exercise are enroll in few months of training to help them stand out firmly as WAEC Officers. After the training, they’re officially handed necessary equipment and then resume work.
Now that you understand how WAEC recruitment process is, it is time to begin by submitting an application but before that let’s candidate if the recruitment exercise for 2023 has started, then we will look into the requirements and how to apply.
Is WAEC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
No, the WAEC recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet started. The recruitment will soon commence, interested persons are to learn about the requirements and how to submit an application.
Other trending job opportunities
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- GAF Recruitment
- GIS Recruitment
- Ghana Police Recruitment
- YEA Recruitment
- MOH Recruitment
- GRA Recruitment
Requirements for WAEC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or B.A., B.Sc. or Master’s degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels.
- Prospective applicant must have undergone the mandatory one (1) year National Youth Service.
Those applying for the post of “Assistant Registrar” must:
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports, analyse and review research reports;
- Be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser / planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
WAEC Recruitment Portal Login
When WAEC recruitment 2023 officially begins, candidates are to visit www.recruitment.waec.com.ng being the recruitment portal to apply for vacant positions.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2023
The application process for the WAEC recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online. With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the West African Examination Council recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- Visit WAEC job portal www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal by
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
WAEC Recruitment Closing Date
WAEC recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 7th June, 2022. Interested candidates are to submit their forms on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Latest News on WAEC Recruitment 2023
The latest news on WAEC recruitment is that the application process for 2023 will soon commence, prospective applicants are to be on standby.
If you wish to get a first-hand info once the West African Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment 2023 officially begins subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Good morning my name is Sunday Ezra I need waec job poster about the new
I’m happy to apply for this position
My name is Tobins Naolemator, can I apply as WAEC holder?
Good evening I’m bukayo pls how can I register for the waec recruitment
Good evening I’m bukayo I want to register for the waec recruitment please how can I go about it
Update on waec recruitment
I will like to know when the recruitment start
Am electrician HND and also diploma in computer hardware and networking. please how can I register
I want to know when the weac recruitment start
I want to know when the weac recruitment start
I wish I can join
How can I join