USIU Africa Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.usiu.ac.ke
USIU Africa recruitment 2023/2024: update about United States International University Africa job vacancies, online application portal www.usiu.ac.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting and closing date are explained in this article.
United States International University Africa recently announced latest job vacancies and invites application from suitably qualified candidates via the recruitment portal.
In this article, we have provided detailed information concerning USIU Africa recruitment including the requirements and step by step guidelines on how to submit an application.
So, if you’ve always had interest working in United States International University Africa, here’s a golden opportunity. Carefully read through as we highlight all important information about USIU Africa recruitment exercise 2023.
When is USIU Africa Recruitment 2023 Starting?
USIU Africa recruitment is starting on Wednesday, 19th April, 2023. We have outlined the vacant positions and how to apply in this article.
The application form is open to all interested candidates who hails from any of the counties below. It is also free and applicants are not to make payment to anyone to access the recruitment form.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
USIU Africa Job Vacancies 2023
- Research Analyst
- Marketing and Communications Officer – Projects
These are the vacant positions in the United States International University Africa that necessitate this recruitment exercise.
Note that gaining employment into the United States International University Africa is really simple, what you need to do is pay close attention to the requirements and ensure you submit your application before the deadline.
Other hot job vacancies in Kenya you can also apply.
- UNON Recruitment
- KEWI Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment in Canada
- National Treasury Recruitment
- National Population Census Recruitment
General Requirements for USIU Africa Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Generally, these are the things you should note concerning USIU Africa recruitment but below are position specific requirements.
Expected Qualifications Marketing and Communications Officer
- Undergraduate degree in Education, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Media Studies, Public Relations or a business-related field, from an accredited university.
- 5 years’ experience in Communication for Development, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Media relations, public relations or related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating successful communications plans.
- Demonstrated experience with digital and print communications.
- Experience in strategic stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Event management experience.
- Experience in brand building.
- Knowledge of web content management.
- Knowledge of the internal communications landscape.
- Issues management and crisis communications.
- Knowledge of Basic Kenya Sign Language will be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Takes initiative to leverage opportunities and tackle challenges.
- Uses creativity and critical thinking to identify solutions.
- Good in multi-tasking, able to work quickly and effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the value of storytelling in print, digital and social media channels. Commitment to USIU-Africa’s vision and values.
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Self-motivated; Attention to detail and Confidence.
- Adaptability and reliability.
- Good training, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable about current youth trends especially in the education sector.
- Good communication, interpretation and report writing skills.
- Good observation skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Strong adherence to ethical practice and data privacy.
Expected Qualifications for Research Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or related field that involves research design, implementation and analysis from an accredited university.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in data analysis i.e. proven track record in programming and data analysis (qualitative and quantitative).
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, STATA, R or any other statistical software.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies.
- Experience in developing Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) plans including indicators selection, target setting, reporting, database management and developing M&E performance monitoring plans.
- Ability to pay attention to details, prioritize projects and set and meet deadlines.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Training data collectors.
- Ability to supervise a diverse team.
- Quality results oriented and team player.
- Commitment to promote quality, equitable and inclusive education through eLearning.
USIU Africa Recruitment Portal www.usiu.ac.ke
www.usiu.ac.ke is the official website of United States International University Africa while www.usiu.ac.ke/3023/vacancies-announcement is the direct recruitment portal.
Either of the portal you visit you can still access the online application form. Below are the steps on how to successfully submit application for USIU Africa recruitment.
How to Apply for USIU Africa Recruitment 2023
- Prepare a cover letter
- Up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, mobile telephone number and referees in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Send the softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submitting the softcopy, you’re to forward the hardcopy application to:
- Director Administration
- United States International University – Africa
- O. Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya
USIU Africa Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for USIU recruitment is Friday, 5th May, 2023. Applicants are to send their application latest 5:00pm of the stipulated deadline.
These are the information you basically need to equip yourself with regarding USIU recruitment, if you need further update, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Coca cola recruitment