Steps on how to access UOE Student Portal – www.uoeld.ac.ke Student Login 2023 in other to pay fees, register courses, print admission letter, check semester result and do other things are are outlined in this article.
In case you have also forgotten UOE student portal login details like password or username, we have also explained how you can reset to new login details.
Are you a prospective student of University of Eldoret (UOE)? If yes, then it important you know more about the student portal because you will definitely be needing it.
It is possible this is your first-time hearing about UOE student portal, below is an overview of what the portal is about.
Overview of UOE Student Portal Login
UOE Student Portal Login is an online page which serves as a gateway to accessing your details on University of Eldoret database.
The major aim of this portal is for ease, it helps both the student and management perform better as the time that would been invested in offline registration of students, updating bio-data, paying of fees etc. into something else to aid more productivity.
What’s the Essence of UOE Student Portal?
The essence of University of Eldoret (UOE) student portal is inevitable as it helps students both fresh and returning to:
- Easily process their fee payment
- Register courses
- Check their semester result
- Update their bio-data
- Check school calendar
- Download study resources etc.
UOE student portal is more like a medium or call it mediator between the institution and her publics, in this context students.
www.uoeld.ac.ke Student Login 2023
UOE direct student portal link is www.studentsportal.UOE.ac.ke but you can still access the site via the official website www.uoeld.ac.ke. Note prospective, fresh and returning students can access this portal so long you have a username and password.
We have also provided guidelines on how you can access:
- MKSU Student Portal
- CUK Student Portal
- MMUST Student Portal
- MASENO Student Portal
- HELB Student Portal
- KCA Student Portal
- KABARAK Student Portal
- KASNEB Student Portal
- JKUAT Student Portal
How to Create an Account on UOE Student Portal
To create an account on this portal, you first of all need student registration number. This invariably means you must be offered admission. Once this is done, follow the steps below.
- Visit the student portal studentsportal.UOE.ac.ke
- Click on “register”
- Provide your reg. no., username and password of your choice
- After that, check your mail for validation link
- Click on it to activate your account
How to Login UOE Student Portal
Here come the very important aspect where you need to access your dashboard. To do this, follow the guidelines below.
- Go to the student portal www.studentsportal.UOE.ac.ke
- Provide your username or registration number and password
- After that, click the login button
- Immediately you will be redirected to your dashboard
How to Reset UOE Student Portal Login Password
It is possible to forget your login details, in this case, below are the steps on how to retrieve or reset the password.
- Go to the login page www.uoeld.ac.ke
- Click “forgot password”
- Input your registration number
- Click “reset password”
- Then type in new password and confirm
You can now login to your dashboard using the new details.
UOE e-Learning Student Portal Login
If you’re an e-learning student of University of Eldoret then I presume you must have need to access the student portal.
To login UOE e-learning student portal, you can visit the login page here directly www.ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke or still login through the official website www.uoeld.ac.ke. Whichever way the steps have been explain below.
- Visit UOE official website www.uoeld.ac.ke
- On the top right menu bar, click e-learning
- Type in your username and password
- Then click “login” to access your dashboard
How to Retrieve UOE e-Learning Student Login Details
If you have forgotten your UOE e-learning student portal login details i.e. either username or password, follow the steps below to retrieve it.
- Go to the e-learning login portal https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/
- Click “forgotten your username or password?”
- Then provide your email address or username
- Click search
- On the next page, provide a new login details and save
Note that after the changes, you will be using the new login details to access your dashboard.
UOE Portal Links
- UOE Official website https://www.uoeld.ac.ke
- UOE admission portal https://www.uoeld.ac.ke/how-to-apply
- UOE student portal https://www.uoeld.ac.ke/please-rate-our-portal-services
- UOE staff portal https://www.uoeld.ac.ke/
- UOE e-learning portal https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/
- UOE library portal https://www.uoeld.ac.ke/library
These are the very important things you should note about UOE student portal, if you have any challenge or question to ask, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Love this content and would like to get more? If yes, follow us on google news or subscribe to our notification bell.