UNON Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.unon.org
UNON recruitment 2023: latest job vacancies at United Nations Office at Nairobi, requirements, career portal, internship opportunities, how to apply, starting and closing date are the point of discussion in this article.
Do you currently reside in any part of Kenya and would like to work with the United Nations Office at Nairobi? If yes, we’re glad to notify you that UNON recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
Prior to this, if you wish to apply for UNON recruitment, you have to take note of the job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal, how to apply, and the closing date.
To your advantage, we have also highlighted some tips that will help you achieve success in the 2023 UNON recruitment exercise.
Is UNON Currently Recruiting?
Yes, the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is currently recruiting. Prospective applicants are to visit UNON recruitment portal www.unon.org to explore vacancies and apply accordingly.
The job is open to all Kenyans but those outside Nairobi might have challenge with transportation except they relocate to the city.
Nevertheless, if you hail from any of the counties below you can apply for the ongoing UNON recruitment.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other ongoing recruitment in Kenya you can also apply.
- KEWI Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- National Treasury Recruitment
UNON Job Vacancies 2023
- Intern – Translation & Interpretation Services, I
As at now, these are the vacant positions in the United Nations Office at Nairobi. See the requirements and how to apply below.
General Requirements for UNON Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate must have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Interested candidates must be pursuing or pursued their degree in areas related to this Job Opening.
- In addition, interested candidates be computer literate in standard software applications including MS Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and,
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- A minimum of High school diploma/completion of secondary school or equivalent is required. Valid National Driver License is required. Valid basic life support (BLS) certificate or equivalent is desirable.
- A valid National Driver license is required.
- A defensive driving certificate is desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ continuous driving experience with a safe driving record is required.
- Experience in driving a variety of makes and models of vehicles, including vans and other kinds of motorized vehicles is required.
- Experience with the United Nations or any International organizations is desirable.
How to Apply for UNON Recruitment 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal www.careers.un.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online form
- Upload required credentials
- Proofread your application
UNON Job Application Deadline
Monday, 24th April, 2023 is the job application deadline for United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). Interested applicants are to submit their form on or before the stipulated closing date.
Here are few success tips that would be helpful.
- Do not submit your application late
- Ensure you attach your email, National ID and job reference no when applying
- Do not apply for more than one position
- Carefully fill the application form to avoid typographical error in name or date of birth
- Do not engage in any monetary transaction as regards the National Treasury recruitment form.
This is what we have for you today regarding the UNON recruitment 2023. To get more update kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Mostly with a humble request. I apply for a job as a driver. My experience is more than required, (more than 10 years) For the moment I operate as Uber driver here in Kenya for duration of 7years. I know almost every part of Nairobi and within. And can witness my experience from Uber company etc. Thank as you consider to offer me a job as driver.
I want apply for a job as a driver .I know well a driver that’s experience because ,but I am deaf has knowledge a driver and my experience to understand well a car it’s simple not hard .