UNIZIK student portal login www.stu.unizik.edu.ng: Do you want to access the UNIZIK Portal to pay your fees, register your courses, update your bio-data, etc.? If yes, I will gladly walk you through how to log into the portal even if you forgot the required details.
About UNIZIK portal
UNIZIK portal is an interactive web solution that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, uses to provide online registrations, applications, and fee payments to students. It is accessible at https://stu.unizik.edu.ng/ by prospective and current students, including students who selected UNIZIK as their first choice of institution and those enrolled in remedial programmes.
That means you can log in to the portal even when you haven’t got admission. If you’re a prospective student, you need to apply for a program and generate an invoice on the portal to complete your admission application. Then use the invoice to make payment at any of the designated banks.
Below are other things you can do on the UNIZIK portal:
You can check your admission status on the portal and pay your acceptance fees once admitted into the university. Note that admission status checks on the portal are free.
Tuition fee payment
Tuition fees are payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University via the student portal. Whether you are a new or returning student, you can pay your fees even on a weekend, in the comfort of your home.
After making the payment online, you can print your receipt from the portal or download its digital copy if you don’t have a printer.
You can register your courses on the UNIZIK student portal without hassles. After completing the process, you can download or print your course registration slip from the portal.
Update of student bio-data
UNIZIK students can update their biographic details through their portal. It’s mandatory for all fresher students, so keep it in mind.
Here’s a list of guidelines to access other student portals:
- UNILORIN Portal 2024 www.portal.unilorin.edu.ng Login.
- FUTA Student Portal – www.firars.futa.edu.ng/app/welcome/appindex.
- KWASU Portal www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng 2024/2025.
- FUNAAB Student Portal www.portal.unaab.edu.ng.
- YSU Portal www.ysu.edu.ng/smis/students/login.php.
- FULOKOJA Student Portal 2024/2025 www.ug.fulokoja.edu.ng.
How to Login to UNIZIK Portal
Follow the instructions below to access the UNIZIK Central Student Portal on any device:
- Visit the website, https://stu.unizik.edu.ng/
- Enter your school registration or entry number
- Type your password
- Click the LOGIN button to access your portal.
How to Reset Password for the UNIZIK Student Portal
Here’s how to reset your UNIZIK portal login password:
- Visit the website, https://my.unizik.edu.ng/updates/forgot-password
- Type your Jamb or UNIZIK Registration Number and phone number in their respective box
- Click the Reset Password button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check if I’ve been given admission?
You can know whether UNIZIK admitted you via any of the following ways:
- Your email inbox: UNIZIK sends an email to each student given admission in an academic year.
- Log in to your portal: Your admission portal offers a stress-free way to know your admission status.
- Contact the admission office: You can either call, email, or visit the UNIZIK admission office.
How can I check my UNIZIK admission status?
Take the following steps to check your admission status on the UNIZIK portal:
- Visit the website, unizik.edu.ng.
- Enter the required details and log into your portal.
- Click on Admissions.
- Then check your admission status.
How can I upload my result to the UNIZIK portal?
The following are the steps to add your O Level results on the UNIZIK portal:
- Log in to your portal.
- Go to the Add Results page.
- Enter your full name, Center Name, Examination Year, and Number. Then click on Continue.
- Input your O’ level exam results, one after the other
- Click on the Submit Form button to upload your result.
Was this post helpful? If so, do not hesitate to share it with your friends on different social media platforms, including Facebook. Also, follow us on Google News to see more updates like this.