University of Nairobi recruitment 2024/2025 application form, job vacancies, recruitment portal www.uonbi.ac.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant details are shared in this article.
The management of University of Nairobi wishes to inform that entire public that there are job openings in the institution and suitably qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
Do you reside in Kenya and currently searching for job opportunities? If yes, then the complete guidelines on how to submit an application for University of Nairobi recruitment 2024.
Is University of Nairobi Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, the University of Nairobi recruitment 2024 has commenced and is currently ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the online application portal www.uonbi.ac.ke to apply.
The job application form is free and accessible to all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Overview of University of Nairobi Recruitment 2024
The University of Nairobi, a body corporate established under the Universities Act 2012 of the laws of Kenya and the University of Nairobi Charter, is the pioneer institution of University education in Kenya and the region.
The only institution of higher learning in Kenya for a long time, the University of Nairobi responded to the national, regional and Africa’s high level manpower training needs by developing and evolving strong, diversified academic programmes and specializations in basic sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts.
Through module II (continuing education) programmes, invaluable opportunity has been opened to hundreds of Kenyans and non-Kenyans, on a paying basis, who meet university admission requirements, but who have not been able to access university education due to restricted intake into the regular programmes that is determined by limited resource allocation by Government.
University of Nairobi Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior ICT Officer (Management Information System – MIS)- 5 Positions
- Senior ICT Officer (Network Infrastruture )
- Senior ICT Officer (Internet & Email Services)
- Senior ICT Officer (Database Administration)
- Senior ICT Officer (System Administration)
- Senior ICT Officer (ICT Security) – 2 Positions
- Senior ICT Officer (User Support Services ) – 16 Positions
- Senior ICT Officer (Maintenance)
- Senior ICT Officer (Voice Services)
- Senior ICT Officer (Telephone Operations) – 4 Positions
- Senior ICT Officer (Multimedia Services) – 3 Positions
- Junior Records Clerk, Grade AB, Academic Division, Examination Section
- Associate Professor Department of Dental Sciences, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Assistant Chief Technologist Grade 11, Department of Human Anatomy and Medical Physiology – 2 Positions
- Trainee Technologist IV, Department of Art and Design
- Trainee Technologist IV, Department of Plant Science and Crop Protection
- Senior Technologist Grade DEF, Department of Veterinary Pathology, Microbiology and Parasitology – 2 Positions
- Principal Technologist, Department of GeoSpatial and Space Technology
- Assistant Chief Technologist Grade 11, Department of Biology – 2 Positions
- Assistant Chief Technologist Grade 11, Department of Animal Production – 3 Positions
- Senior Technologist Grade DEF, Department of Animal Production
- Assistant Chief Technologist Grade 11, Department of Environmental and Biosystems Engineering
These are the job vacancies that mandates University of Nairobi recruitment 2024.
University of Nairobi Recruitment Portal
To submit application for the ongoing University of Nairobi recruitment, applicants are to visit www.uonbi.ac.ke being the official job portal.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya today are:
- KWAL Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Rafiki MFB Recruitment
- Management University of Africa Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
General Requirements for University Nairobi Recruitment 2024
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, below are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for University Nairobi Recruitment 2024
Kindly follow the steps below to successfully submit an application for University of Nairobi recruitment.
- First visit the application portal www.uonbi.ac.ke
- Select the position you would like to apply
- Read through the application instruction
- Send your application letter, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, and University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF
- Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Nairobi Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for University of Nairobi recruitment is Friday, 6th October, 2024. Applicants are to submit their application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s all we have for you concerning University of Nairobi recruitment, if you need more update like shortlisted candidates, follow us on Google News. Also, feel free to notify us of any challenge you face via the comment section below.