United Nations Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.careers.un.org
United Nations recruitment 2023/2024: UN job vacancies, application form, career portal www.careers.un.org, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other relevant information is available in this article.
Hello welcome to Recruitment File, in this article today, we have highlighted all the important information you should note about the United Nations recruitment and also the job vacancies available.
Not just that, we have highlighted the requirements for this job, starting the starting and closing date as well. Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read this article to the end.
Is United Nations Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the United Nations recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Persons having interested for UN job vacancies are to visit the online career portal www.careers.un.org to explore vacant positions and submit an application accordingly.
We have made the process quite easy for you by providing the comprehensive list of jobs currently available, the requirements and off course how you can apply.
UN Job Vacancies 2023
Across the globe, these are the vacant positions which the United Nations are currently recruiting for. Go through them and take note of the positions you’d like to apply once you visit the application portal.
- Senior Programme Management Officer
- Secretary to the Commission
- Regional Subprogamme Coordinator – Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- Associate Human Resources Officer
- Chief of Environment and Development Policy Section
- Senior Human Rights Officer
- Director, Information Centre
- Scientific Affairs Officer
- Senior Political Affairs Officer
- Senior Interpreter, Russian
- Finance and Budget Officer
- Programme Management Officer
- Investment Officer
- Public Information Officer
- Principal Programme Management Officer
Requirements for United Nations Recruitment 2023
To be successful in the ongoing United Nations Recruitment, below are the criteria you must meet.
- Candidate applying must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 year of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
UN Job Core Values
If you’re really looking forward to work with the United Nations (UN), you must be able to uphold these work principles and competencies.
Knowledge of financial principles and practices. Ability to independently conduct research and analysis, formulate options and present conclusions and recommendations.
Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Would you also like to apply for:
- UNHCR Recruitment
- African Union Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
United Nations Recruitment Portal
UN job application is done online via the recruitment portal www.careers.un.org. The application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates via this portal.
Candidates are to therefore visit the portal, create an account and apply for any position of their choice following the steps below.
How to Apply for UN Jobs 2023
- Visit UN recruitment portal www.careers.un.org
- Click on the post you wish to apply for
- Click the “apply now” button
- Proceed by clicking “create an account here”
- Provide the needed information
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required credentials both academic and professional
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
In all you do, ensure you uphold the United Nations recruitment core values which are; Professionalism and Respect for Diversity.
United Nations Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for United Nations recruitment is 3rd June, 2023. Prospective applicants are expected to submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline.
It’s exciting to have you read till the end, if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. To also get more update, follow us on Google News.
Interested to work with you and willing to adjust to the working condition.
Wish to apply for the senior human rights affairs
I am interested to work with you .