This article expounds the appropriate steps on how to download and check Umma University shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
In this regard, if you had submitted an application for Umma University recruitment and have been awaiting the release of successful applicants, not to worry, you will be guided here.
After the closure of Umma University job portal for the 2023 recruitment exercise, applicants has been searching online to know the shortlisted candidates is out, some of the questions being asked would be addressed in this article, keep reading.
Overview of Umma University Recruitment
The University in July, 2023 advertised several vacant positions in the institution and beckoned on interested persons to submit application on or before 4th August.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Communication Technology Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Lecturer – School of Education (English)
- Senior, Lecturer (Department of Medical-Surgical Nursing and Pre-Clinical Sciences
- Lecturer (Department of Community Health and Public Health Nursing
- Lecturer (Department of Midwifery Reproductive Health and Gender Studies)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Senior Assistant Registrar (Examination)
- Internal Auditor
- Legal Officer
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Lecturer (School of Education, Kiswahili)
- Lecturer (School of Education, History)
- University Counselor
- University Imam
- HR Assistant
- Librarian Assistant
- Store keeper
- Technical trainers I (Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department)
- Technical Trainers I (clothing & Textile)
- Technical Trainers II (Social Work and Community Development)
- Technical Trainers II (Entrepreneurship Department)
- Technical Trainers II (Communication Skills/English Department)
- Technical Trainers II (Mathematics Department)
- Technical Trainers II (Kiswahili/History) Social Work Department
- Technicians (Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department)
- Technicians (ICT Department)
- Technicians (Clothing & Textile Department)
When will Umma University Shortlist Names of Successful Candidates?
It is statutory in every recruitment exercise that after the closure of recruitment portal, the next line of event is shortlisted names of successful applicants.
In the case of Umma University, applicants are already checking online to validate when exact the names of successful candidates would be released.
While reading this article, you will validate if Umma University shortlisted candidates 2023 is out.
Would you also like to check the following.
- KENIA Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Internship Shortlisted Candidates
- KNRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KMFRI Shortlisted Candidates
- FHI 360 Kenya Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- OAG Shortlisted Candidates
Is Umma University Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
Yes, Umma University shortlisted candidates for the just concluded recruitment is out and applicants can check their names via the online recruitment portal www.umma.ac.ke/vacancies.
Applicants from the counties below can check the shortlist.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
How to Download Umma University Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- First, visit the application portal www.umma.ac.ke/vacancies
- Go to opportunities on the menu bar and click careers
- Scroll through the page to locate “shortlisted candidates”
- Click the link to download
- Open the file and search for your name or application number
Note that Umma University shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Before we proceed, we at recruitment file wish all shortlisted candidates a huge congratulations and success in the remaining part of the recruitment exercise.
What to Do After Checking the Shortlist?
If you’ve found your name on the shortlist, the next thing to do is get ready the above certificates and study briefly for the interview session.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Umma University shortlisted candidates, if you have further question, let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more update.