TVETA trainers recruitment 2023/2024: Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority, PSC TVET jobs 2023, application form, recruitment portal www.tveta.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are available in this article.
Are you interested in TVETA trainers recruitment or internship? Irrespective of the job you wish to apply for in Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority, this article will guide you through.
So, if you had a skill and have been searching round the internet for jobs that could suite your vocation, search no more as we will explain to you how to easily submit an application for the ongoing TVETA trainers recruitment 2023.
Is TVETA Trainers Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) trainers’ recruitment exercise is ongoing. You can apply via the online application portal www.tveta.go.ke following the steps highlighted in this article.
The application form is free and accessible by interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
PSC TVET Jobs 2023
|Baringo Technical College||
|Emining Technical Training Institute||
|Eldama Ravine Technical and Vocational College||
|Kapchepkor Technical and Vocational College
|Mochongoi Technical & Vocational College||
|Sot Technical Training Institute||
|Sotik Technical Training Institute||
|Kisiwa Technical Training Institute||
|Sang’alo Institute of Science & Technology||
|Bumbe Technical Training Institute||
|Sigalagala National Polytechnic||
|Thika Technical Training Institute||
Other trending jobs in Kenya you could also apply:
- PSC Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- KISE Recruitment
- NACOSTI Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- KENAS Recruitment
- KNBS Recruitment
- NACC Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- NEA Recruitment
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs
- Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Ministry of Interior Recruitment
Requirements for TVETA Trainers Recruitment 2023
The qualifications for TVETA trainers recruitment are OND, HND, Degree etc. below are other requirements.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
TVETA Recruitment Portal www.tveta.go.ke
To submit an application for TVETA trainers recruitment, applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal to explore vacant positions and then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for TVETA Trainers Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit TVETA job portal www.tveta.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Immediately after submission, print out the acknowledgement page which contains your application number from the recruitment portal, this is for reference purpose. It will also be required during screening.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also submit your application to:
Public Service Commission
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with Disability (PWDs) and other Minority groups are encouraged to apply.
To get further notification about the TVETA trainers recruitment form by subscribing to our notification bell by clicking the icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.