Turkana County Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.turkana.go.ke
Turkana County Government recruitment 2023/2024 job application form, recruitment portal www.turkana.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are available in this article.
Would you like to apply for Turkana County government recruitment 2023? If yes, we’re glad to notify you that the appropriate steps on how to submit your application is here, keep reading.
Turkana County government is calling on suitably qualified persons who would like to work in any of the department to submit application for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
The application form is free and easily accessible by interested candidates, as such if you wish to apply, kindly follow through the instructions in this article.
Has Turkana County Government Recruitment 2023 Started?
Yes, Turkana County government recruitment for 2023 has started. Several positions have been advertised and prospective applicants are to visit the online application portal www.turkana.go.ke/jobs to apply.
Even if you do not hail from Turkana County but would like to work with the county government, you’re still at liberty to send in application.
Turkana County Job Vacancies 2023
- Medical Officer
- Medical Specialist (Paediatric)
- Medical Specialist (Intensive Care)
- Medical Specialist (General Surgeon)
- Medical Physician (Internal Medicine)
- Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
For now, these are the vacant positions which Turkana County is currently recruiting. What are then the requirements for the advertised positions? See the next paragraph.
Requirements for Turkana County Government Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have a valid means of identification especially National Identity Card
- Applicant should be a graduate of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent from an institution recognized in Kenya
- Applicant must have successfully completed one (1) year internship
- Candidate applying should be registered and with current practice licenses as issued by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Applicant should have firsthand experience in basic surgical procedures
- Applicant should have an in-depth understanding of management of common medical conditions
- Applicant must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
www.turkana.go.ke Application Portal 2023
www.turkana.go.ke/jobs is the online application portal for Turkana County government recruitment. This is where prospects are to visit to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly.
Trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply for:
- West Pokot County Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
How Do I Apply for Turkana Government Recruitment 2023?
The submission of application for the ongoing Turkana County government recruitment includes the following steps:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
Application should be addressed to
- The Secretary
- Turkana County Public Service Board,
- O.Box 05, Lodwar, – 30500
or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Officers located along Nawoitorong road Opposite Lodward Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
Turkana County Government Recruitment Closing Date
Applications are to be submitted on or before Monday, 23rd January, 2023 latest 5:00pm (East African Time). Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
- Youth, Women and Persons living with disability are (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
These are the necessary information you should note as concerning Turkana County government recruitment 2023. If you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more updates.
I would like to work in Turkana county
I DID MY INTERVIEW IN THE COUNTY THE YEAR 2014.I PASSED THE INTERVIEW BUT UP TO DATE I HAVE NEVER BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO WORK IN THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF TURKANA.THE INTERVIEW WAS CONDUCTED BY THEN COUNTY ENGINEER MR ODONGO AND MR AKOKO.