Kenya TSC Wealth Declaration Form 2023/2024 Download Pdf Here
Do you wish to download Kenya TSC wealth declaration form 2023/2024 pdf? If yes, this article contains the link to download Teaching Service Commission wealth declaration form pdf.
Are you a serving public servant in Kenya? Especially working with the Teaching Service Commission (TSC) and would like to declare your asset which is part of your obligation? Not to worry, through this article you’ll get to know how to easily download fill and submit TSC wealth declaration form for 2023-2024.
What is TSC Wealth Declaration Form?
TSC wealth declaration form is an online form of declaring income, asset and liabilities by all Public officers in Kenya in every two (2) years. The form is poised at aiding transparency, accountability and truthfulness among staffs Public Officers in Kenya.
According to Section 26 & 27 of the Public officers Ethics Act (POEA) requires all Public Officers to declare their income, assets and liabilities (IALs) every two years. The previous declaration was done in 2019. Consequently, all employees are expected to make their declaration by 31st December 2023.
In order to enhance efficiency, the Commission introduced an online declaration portal. Each employee is expected to fill an online declaration following the steps outlined in the Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities (DIALs) instruction manual.
Prior to this, if you have just been employed into Kenya Public Service Commission and you’ve not yet completed this form, kindly do so now following the easy guidelines in this article.
- TSC Teachers Registration Form
- TSC Recruitment Application Form
- Download Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Payslip Online Portal Login
- TSC Merit List and How to Check TSC Shortlisted Applicants
- Kenya TSC Interview Dates 2023/2024 Per County
- www.tsc.go.ke Portal Login
- TSC Advertised Promotions
- How to Apply for TSC Teacher Transfer Within 5 Minutes
TSC Wealth Declaration Online Portal www.tsconline.tsc.go.ke
To apply for Teaching Service Commission (TSC) wealth declaration you have to visit the online portal which is www.tsconline.tsc.go.ke. Note that this is the official portal designated for this purpose and the application process is free therefore ignore any portal imitating TSC in respect to this form.
Download TSC Wealth Declaration Form 2023 Pdf
Click here to download Kenya Teaching Service Commission Wealth declaration form and then follow the steps below to apply to fill and submit the form online at www.tsconline.tsc.go.ke.
How to Apply for TSC Wealth Declaration 2023/2024
You have to access the portal and to do that, visit www.tsc.go.ke, click on online services menu and go to teacher’s online services submenu.
- Visit Teaching Service Commission online service portal (www.tsconline.tsc.go.ke)
- On the menu bar, click Declaration of Income, Assets & Liabilities
- Type your RSC number in the field provided and click on the next button
- Supply your mobile number and valid email address
- Choose a suitable password and repeat to cofnirm
- Now, type your TSC number and password to login
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Fill in your place of birth, marital status, postal and permanent address and click next
- Click on the appropriate tab to capture the liabilities, Income and Assets
- Click on the Add/Save button below each category (liabilities,
- Income and Assets) to add more records.
Next Step: Capturing Spouse(s) and Dependants
- a) Capturing Spouse(s) and dependants
- Enter your spouse(s) and dependants’ details. Click on the Save button to proceed.
- One can capture more dependants by repeating the same process.
- b) Dependants’ Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities
The list of dependants is on the right side of the window, click on Declare statement under Actions column on the far right. If not applicable, click Next to proceed.
Click on the appropriate tab to capture liabilities, income and assets statements for your spouse(s) and dependants. Click on the Add/Save button below each category (liabilities, Income and Assets) to add and save more records. Click on the Next button to move to the next page.
Next Step: Capturing Other Information
Enter any other relevant information in the fields provided and click on the Save/Add button. If not applicable, click on the Next button to move to the next page.
Next Step Step: Capturing witness details and Viewing declaration summary
Enter the witness details in the fields provided and click Save.
Click on the view Summary button to view your declaration. In case you need to make corrections, click on the appropriate menu on the left side of the window or use previous button to move back to the page you want to edit. Once you are satisfied, click on the Submit button to complete your declaration. A copy will be sent to your e-mail which you provided in step two (page 5) above.
PART B (For administrators)
Monitoring Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities
This can be used by administrators for actual monitoring of Income, Assets and Liabilities.
Step One: Accessing the monitoring tool
Once you are logged in, click on monitor Income, Assets and Liabilities navigation link on the left side of the window.
Step Two: Capturing Reasons for Non-Compliance
Check the status of declaration on the Compliance column to verify compliance.
Give reasons for non-compliance by selecting the appropriate reason in the Non Compliance Reason column.
Click on the Save button at the bottom of the form to submit
How to Reset TSC Wealth Declaration Login Password
- In case you forget your password, click on the Forgot password.
- Enter your TSC No then click Continue button to re-set your password. Follow the instructions given in your e-mail to create a new password.
In case your password is compromised and you need to change, click on the drop down Arrow at the top of the right side of the window and click on the Profile menu.
The page below is displayed. Click on Account
The page below is then displayed. Enter the new password in the New password field and the old password in the Current password field. Click on the Save button to save. Use the new password next time you want to log in.
System Log Out
Ensure that you have logged out of the system when you are not using it for security reasons. To log out, Click on the drop down Arrow at the top of the right side of the window and click on Sign out menu as demonstrated below.
You can also download the detailed instruction manual here.
TSC Wealth Declaration Contact
Please Call 0202892422, 0202892424(Integrity) or 0202892052(ICT) for support.