Do you wish to know TSC recruitment news for July 2023? If yes, this article contains all latest news and updates for Kenya Teachers Service Commission, keep reading.
If you had submitted application or intend to apply for Teacher Service Commission jobs and currently searching online to know what TSC recruitment news and latest updates are, not to worry we’ve got you covered.
For July, TSC recruitment news and latest updates bothers around the following:
- Will TSC Employ Teachers July 2023?
- Is TSC Recruiting Teachers 2023?
- How many teachers will be recruited in 2023?
- Is TSC Set to Employ 37,000 Teachers?
- What is the New Pay for Teachers in TSC?
We have carefully provided authentic answers to each of these questions, continue reading.
What is TSC Recruitment News July 2023?
The overall latest news about TSC recruitment news is that names of shortlisted candidates for the just concluded recruitment exercise is out and interested candidates are to visit TSC recruitment portal www.tsc.go.ke.
Will TSC Employ Teachers July 2023?
Yes, Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has announced that twenty thousand (20,000) news teachers will be employed come July, 2023.
If you wish to be among the 20,000 intern teachers to be employed, then you have to start learning about the job requirements and how to apply.
Is TSC Recruiting Teachers 2023?
Yes, Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is recruiting new teachers come 2023. Prospective applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal www.tsc.go.ke to apply.
How many teachers will be recruited in 2023?
Most likely, about twenty thousand (20,000) new teachers or more will be employed into Kenya Teachers Service Commission in 2023.
This is another TSC recruitment news that draw the attention of most prospective applicants who wish to serve the country through the education commission.
Is TSC Set to Employ 37,000 Teachers?
TSC was initially set to employ thirty-seven thousand (37,000) teachers but this was cut down to twenty thousand (20,000). SO, the current expectation as regarding to TSC recruitment news is that 20,000 new teachers will be employed.
What is the New Pay for Teachers in TSC?
The next TSC latest news that has caused stir is the salary review and new pay for teachers.
Basically, grade D4 teacher who earns Sh121, 890 will take home Sh195, 024 while those in grade D3 and grade D2 who earn Sh104,644 and Sh91,0401 will be earning Sh167, 430 and Sh145, 665 respectively. The grade D1 and C5 teachers who earn Sh85,269 and Sh64, 631 will get Sh136, 430 and Sh103, 409 respectively.
Still in quest of TSC recruitment news, let’s quickly review the requirements and how you can apply for the forthcoming Teachers Commission Service recruitment exercise.
Before that, here are other TSC latest news and update that would also be helpful.
- TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Interview Dates Per County
- TSC Downloads – TSC E-Platform Manuals
- TSC Updates on Recruitment – TSC Latest News
- Kenya TSC Advertised Promotions
- TSC Interview Dates Per County
- January 2023 TSC Recruitment Merit List Pdf
- How to Quickly Check TSC Pension Status Online
- How to Apply for TSC Teacher Transfer Online Within 5 Minutes
- Download TSC Wealth Declaration FormPdf Here
- Kenya TSC New Teachers Registration Form
- Download New TSC Score Sheet Here
- TSC Career Portal Login
Requirements for TSC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan currently residing in any of the counties
- Candidate applying should be have a valid National identification card
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya and also with Certificate of Registration as a teacher
- Applicant should have an authentic evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- A Diploma/Degree certificate and official transcripts is required
- Candidate applying should have KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exams)
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)
- Candidate applying should get an Affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya to explain the variance in names
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable)
How to Apply for TSC Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit TSC application portal www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Select area of specialization or discipline
- Read through the application instruction
- Type in your correct data into the spaces given
- Scan clearly and upload academic credentials with other documents
- Then proceed to submit your form
Having said that, in the course of submitting your application, if you face any challenge or maybe you have a question pertaining to what you’ve read so far concerning TSC recruitment news, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more information about TSC recruitment, shortlisted candidates or other job opportunities feel free to follow us on Google News. In addition, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.