Would you like to know more about Kenya TSC registration requirements for new teachers? Do you want to apply for Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) teachers registration? If yes, I’m glad to inform you that the requirements, how to apply, application deadline, how to get your TSC number, check registration status, etc. are clearly explained on this page.
TSC teacher registration is both for citizen and non-citizen, which simply means that if you’re a citizen, there are certain criteria you have to meet and same goes with non-citizen.
I’m very sure that you want to know what TSC registration requirements for citizens non-citizens are. Just keep reading as I walk you through all the necessary information you need to have concerning TSC registration.
Is TSC Registration Form 2024/2025 Out?
Yes, the Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) registration/application form for year 2024/2025 is out both for citizens and non-citizens. Prospective applicants are to visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to fill and submit the online form, provided they have met TSC registration requirements.
After completing the online form, you will be issued a teaching certificate which comes with a personalize TSC number.
- TSC Advertised Promotions
- TSC Recruitment
- Download TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Merit List and How to Check TSC Shortlisted Applicants
- Kenya TSC Interview Dates Per County is Out
- TSC Payslip Online Portal Login
- www.tsc.go.ke Portal Login
- TSC Wealth Declaration Form
- TSC Downloads – TSC E-Platform Manuals
What is TSC Online System?
Teachers Online Services is aimed at restructuring the delivery of services to all teachers employed and non-employed. It is a user friendly portal supporting a consistent and timely access of services at all administrative levels in the commission.
Overview of TSC Portal Login Account www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
I want you to have an understanding of what TSC teachers registration portal looks like and what you should expect including the different activities that could be carried out on the portal.
So, we start by accessing the registration portal, to do that visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke.
Once the portal opens, you will see the title bar with inscription “Teachers Service Commission Kenya – Online Services”, which is followed by the menu bar that contains the following.
- New Teacher Registration (Citizen)
- Teacher Registration (Non-Citizen)
- Registration Status
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Registration
- TPAD Teacher Performance Appraisal
- Teacher Posting & Entry/Exit
- Declaration of Income, Assets & Liabilities
After starting TSC registration requirements, application steps, and deadline, I will address each of the menu to aid absolute understanding of TSC online services portal.
TSC Registration Requirements 2024/2025
- The registration can be processed by both Kenyan citizens and non-citizens
- Applicant should have a valid means of identification e.g. National ID Card
- ID number
- Correct phone number
- KRA Pin
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both (Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
- Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
- For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education Vetting Committee
If you wish to get approval at first trial, I advise you endeavor to meet TSC registration requirements. It doesn’t end there, I guess by now you might be wondering or even before now, how much is TSC teachers registration form? See next paragraph.
How to Complete TSC Registration Online 2024/2025
Having found out Kenya TSC registration requirements, you have to take the steps below to apply.
- To begin, visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Then click on new teacher registration (citizen or noncitizen)
- Input your ID number, surname, phone number, KRA PIN, select category
- Choose your mean grade and year of sitting then click on next
How Much is TSC Registration Form 2024/2025?
Those who have fulfilled TSC registration requirements and filled out the form must pay a non-refundable fee of One Thousand, Sixty Kenya shillings (Kshs. 1060) to TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
How Much is TSC Duplicate Certificate Application Fee?
To process Duplicate Certificate Application, you have to pay a nonrefundable fee of Kshs. 2060 to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Still ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
Remember, in the earlier part of this article, I talked about exploring each menu, read through below.
How to Check TSC Registration Status 2024/2025
To check your TSC application status, visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, select registration status from the menu bar, type in your “TSC Number, ID/Passport No” into the space provided and click “search”.
How to Apply for TSC Duplicate Certificate of Registration
Login to www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, Click application for duplicate certificate from the menu bar, provide the following details; Id Number, TSC No, Surname, Phone Number, KRA PIN, Category then tick the declaration button.
Do you have further questions concerning TSC application requirements and registration form? If yes, reach out to us via the comment section below. Feel free to follow us on Google News for more update.