Trans-Nzoia County Government recruitment has begun for 2023, details about the job application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are highlighted in this article.
So, if you have been awaiting the release of Trans-Nzoia County government recruitment form, we’re excited to notify you that the recruitment exercise is currently ongoing.
The application form is free and accessible by all prospective applicants, we have outlined the step-by-step process on how to successfully submit your application, continue reading.
Remember that even if you do you currently reside in Trans-Nzoia County but would like to apply for this job, you’re very free.
Stick through till the end as we disclose to you all the necessary information about Trans-Nzoia Couty government recruitment 2023.
Is Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment Ongoing
Yes, Trans-Nzoia County Government recruitment is currently recruiting people into different department. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit applications for vacant positions by visiting the recruitment portal www.transnzoia.go.ke.
Trans-Nzoia government is an equal opportunity employer, as such youths, women and people with disability are free to also submit application.
What is rather important in the ongoing Trans-Nzoia County Government recruitment is for prospective applicants to meet the core job requirements and also submit their application or before the deadline.
After doing this, it will now be the job of the county government to review applications and then shortlist most suitable persons.
So, carefully learn about the job requirements and then how you can successfully submit your application as we have shown below.
Trans-Nzoia County Government Job Vacancies 2023
- Deputy County Secretary
- Youth Polytechnic Instructors for the following departments;
- (i) Electrical and electronics
- (ii) Automotive technology
- (iii) Building technology
- (iv) Hairdressing and beauty therapy
- (v) Fashion design and garment making
- (vi) Metal processing technology
- (vii) Information Communication Technology
- (viii) Agri-Business
- Security Wardens
These are the vacant positions in Trans-Nzoia government which you can apply for. Having known this now, let’s examine the requirements.
Here are other ongoing County jobs in Kenya you can also apply:
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
General Requirements for Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Trans-Nzoia County Government Job Portal
https://www.transnzoia.go.ke/downloads/jobs/ is the application portal for Trans-Nzoia County Government recruitment 2023. All interested persons are to visit this website to explore latest vacancies and then apply according to the steps below.
How to Apply for Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment 2023
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
- Then scan and send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re to send your application to the application to:
TRANS NZOIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 4210 – 30200
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board Offices located next to Kenya Red Cross near St. Anthony Boys High School – Kitale.
Important information to all Applicants
- A duly filled CPSB. 1 (2020) form, written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and national Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for.
- Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
- Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process
- Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number: 0713635352 and not any other.
- ONLY applicants who meet ALL the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST present their original Academic and Professional Certificates during the interview
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment Deadline
The closing for the ongoing Trans-Nzoia County Government recruitment is 17th March, 2023 by 5:00pm. Interested candidates are to submit an application before the set deadline.
It’s great to have you read the article thus far, we hope it was insightful and you have been able to submit your application by no.
Meanwhile, if you have a question notify us via the comment section below. We recommend you also follow us on Google News for latest updates.