Update about Trade Remedies Agency recruitment 2024, application form, job portal www.trade.go.ke, vacancies available, requirements, how to apply, closing date and more update about the recruitment process is being discussed in this article.
Hello there! We’re glad to have you on this page. Today our focus on Trade Remedies Agency recruitment 2024 is guiding you to properly submit an application for the job vacancies.
In this regard, if you have been aspiring for a suitable job in Kenya, we therefore recommend you follow the steps and guidelines in this article to apply for open vacancies at Kenya Trade Remedies Agency.
What You Should Note
- Job application for Trade Remedies Agency is done online at www.trade.go.ke
- Pay close attention to the job requirements as it is the benchmark to shortlist successful candidates
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the deadline
- Avoid submitting double application
- Provide only correct and authentic information about yourself
Has Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment 2024 Started?
No, Kenya Trade Remedies Agency recruitment 2024 has not yet begun therefore prospective applicants are advice to visit the job application portal www.trade.go.ke from time to time.
The good news is that the job application process is free of charge and interested persons from any of the county below can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
To know exactly when Kenya Trade Remedies Agency recruitment 2024 is starting we recommend you follow us on Google News or enable our notification bell so that once the recruitment exercise commenced, you will be notified.
Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment Process
At this juncture, it is really important we predispose you to the recruitment process so as to prepare you against the forthcoming recruitment exercise.
Kenya Trade Remedies Agency like most recruiters have three (3) basic recruitment process before finally employing people.
The first stage is the application stage, which involves you filling and submitting the online job form to express your interest in vacant positions.
Secondly is the shortlisting stage. After the application portal is closed, names of successful applicants will be published via the online recruitment portal.
The third stage is screening where successful candidates would be required to either attend an interview or take CBT test. Candidates who pass this stage are those who would be finally employed.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Education Network Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya NIS Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
General Requirements for Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment 2024
- Candidates applying must be from Kenya
- Candidate must possess an acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Kindly note that shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment
- Go to KETRA official website www.trade.go.ke
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you would like to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill the online application
- Upload required credentials/certificates
- Proof your application
- Then submit
These are the few steps you can take to submit your application for KETRA job vacancies. Remember, try as much as you can to provide only genuine and authentic information.
KETRA Job Application Deadline
Trade Remedies Agency job application portal is usually closed after two (2) weeks. Therefore endeavor to submit your application before this deadline.