Do you wish to get today news about police recruitment or when is the next GSU recruitment 2023/2024? The dates, centers, qualifications, how to apply?
If yes, then you’re on the right page. The up-to-date news about police recruitment today is available here, keep reading to find out.
The Kenya police recruitment is one that many citizens of the country are really interested in, prior to this, at recruitmentfile, we have received several questions as regarding the next GSU recruitment.
Most of these candidates seeks to know what is today news about police recruitment 2023 and when exactly the next General Service Unit (GSU) recruitment will start.
Today News About Police Recruitment 2023
Today’s news about Kenya police recruitment 2023 is that the application portal will be open on or before July, 2023 for intake of new officers.
So, if you have been worried if there will be police recruitment this year, the answer is yes, there will be Kenya police recruitment 2023.
When is the Next Police Recruitment in Kenya 2023
The next police recruitment in Kenya is Thursday 24th March, 2022. Candidates are to visit the application portal www.npsc.go.ke.
Thursday 24th March, 2022 was the last time Kenya police conducted a recruitment exercise, for this year, the recruitment should likely occur between March-April 2023.
Who is eligible for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023?
Applicant of Kenya Police recruitment must possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+'(D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages; 4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years 5.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2023 Dates and Centres
Kenya police recruitment date is between Wednesday, March 1, 2023 to Friday, April 28, 2023 across all the centers in the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
You can also read about:
- National Police Service Application Form
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- See When KDF Recruitment is Starting
- www.mod.go.ke Portal Login
Kenya Police Qualifications
Candidates applying for cadet should have a minimum of mean grade D+ in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education, national ID card, valid email address etc.
Next GSU Recruitment 2023
The next GSU recruitment 2023 is starting between March – April this year. To apply, you’ll have to visit the online application portal www.nationalpolice.go.ke.
Is there any recruitment of Kenya Police this year?
Yes, there will be recruitment of Kenya Police this year 2023, although the application form is not yet out but definitely the recruitment exercise will hold.
To stay updated subscribe to our notification bell or visit this page more regularly.
Other questions concerning today news about police recruitment are:
- Will there be police recruitment in 2024?
- Is there police recruitment 2023?
- Will there be Kenya Police recruitment 2023?
- How much does Constable earn per month in Kenya?
- How much are ap police paid Kenya?
- How long is the police training?
- How can I join CID in Kenya?
- How long is Kenya police training?
- Is joining the police easy?
- Is it too late to join the police?
- Is GSU part of KDF?
- What is today News About Police Recruitment?
Another thing you should take note of is the requirements for GSU recruitment.
General Requirements for GSU Recruitment 2023/2024
To gain employment or would I say succeeding in this recruitment exercise requires some form of diligence by paying close attention to the below requirements to avoid disqualification.
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
- Applicant must attend some basic level of education either high school of tertiary
- Applicant should possess excellent communication skill and willing to relocate as duty demands
Today News About Police Recruitment is that the application form is not yet out but would commence around March – October, 2023.
We will update this page once the form is officially out, if you have other questions kindly indicate in the comment section below. To get direct update as to when the next GSU recruitment begins, you can follow us on Google news.