www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke is Tharaka University student portal login, e-learning portal to pay fees, check result, admission status registration of courses, print admission letter, access online library etc.
We have shared the appropriate steps through which you can create account, login or reset password on Tharaka University student portal here on this page.
Are you a prospective, fresh or returning students of Tharaka University and have been searching for any of the following?
Tharaka University student portal admission, Tharaka University website, Tharaka University student portal results, Tharaka University admission letter, Tharaka University student portal registration, Tharaka University college e-learning portal, Tharaka University staff portal, Tharaka University library etc.
If yes, we’re super excited you found this page as we have carefully explain how you can achieve all of these through Tharaka Uni. student portal www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke.
Overview of Tharaka University Student Portal Login
I guess if you’re just coming across these words or probably overheard it from colleagues, you’d really be curious to find out what the portal is about and the functions as well. See below.
Tharaka University student portal is an online platform designated by the school portal to enable student’s login to carry out extra-academic obligations such as:
- Registration of courses
- Payment of tuition fees
- Creating and updating student profile
- Checking results for all levels and programmes
- Then general update from school
The most amazing thing is that you can carry out all of these using your mobile phone which means that you do not necessarily need to visit a cyber café.
Would you like to access:
- KTTC Student Portal Login
- NIBS Student Portal Login
- RVIST Student Portal Login
- NTTI Student Portal
- KNP Student Portal Login
- MNP Student Portal Login
- HELB Student Portal
- Daystar University Student Portal Login
- SIGALAGALA Student Portal Login
- University of Embu Student Portal
- Laikipia University Student Portal
- Lukenya University Student Portal Login
Tharaka University Student Portal Registration
To create your student portal account follow the steps below.
- Visit LU official website www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke
- Click student portal on the menu bar
- Click create new account
- Enter your registration number
- Input any password of your choice and confirm
- Afterwards, click “create account”
Now that you have an account, follow the steps below to login.
How to Login Tharaka University Student Portal
- Go to www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke
- Enter your username (registration number) and password
- Then click the login button to access your dashboard
How to Retrieve Tharaka Uni. Student Portal Password
- Visit the login page www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke
- Enter your username and click forgot password
- Provide your registration number
- Click reset password
- Provide a new password and confirm
If you still can’t retrieve or reset your password after following these steps, visit the ICT unit on campus for further clarification.
How to Login Tharaka University E-Learning Portal
- Visit the official website https://tharaka.ac.ke/
- Hover to portals on the menu bar and click E-learning portal
- You will be redirected to https://elearning.tharaka.ac.ke/
- Enter your username and password
- Then click login to access your dashboard
How to Print Tharaka University Admission Letter
To print Tharaka University admission letter, follow the steps below.
- Go to www.tharaka.ac.ke/download-admission-letter
- Under admission letter portal, click login
- Enter your KCSE index no if you’re government sponsored
- Enter your application number and password, if you’re self-sponsored student
- On your dashboard, click admission letter
- Click to download as PDF or print out
How to Pay Fees on Tharaka University Student Portal
Here are the steps on how to pay fees online via Tharaka University Student Portal.
- Go to the login page www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke
- Provide your username and password to login
- On your dashboard click fees payment
- Select the semester or session you wish to pay for
- Choose payment method, either ATM card or bank deposit
- Proceed to complete payment
- Then return to your dashboard to print out the receipt
Course Registration on Tharaka University Student Portal
To register courses is really simple through the help of student portal, take the steps below to carry out course registration.
- Visit www.portal.tharaka.ac.ke
- Login with your username and password
- Click course registration on your dashboard
- Select the session or semester you want to register the courses for
- Then select your courses from the list provided
- After that, click register and then print it out
Tharaka University Portals
- Tharaka University official website https://tharaka.ac.ke/
- Tharaka University admission portal https://tharaka.ac.ke/new-students/
- Tharaka University student portal https://portal.tharaka.ac.ke/
- Tharaka University E-learning portal https://elearning.tharaka.ac.ke
- Tharaka University Staff portal https://portal.tharaka.ac.ke
Tharaka University student portal can be used to achieve variety of goals such as payment of school fees, registration of courses, checking of result, updating of student profile etc. Prior to this, it is important all students of the institution get acquainted with the portal.
If you have a question base on what you have read thus far, indicate in the comment section below and you can as well follow us on Google news to get more updates like this.