Tharaka University recruitment 2023 is ongoing. To explore Tharaka University job vacancies, application form, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and hint about the shortlisted candidates, carefully read through this article.
We understand that you have interested for Tharaka University jobs, this is why we have outlined the fitting steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Tharaka University recruitment 2023.
What you have to do now, is read this article till the end in other to unearth vital information concerning Tharaka University recruitment process.
How Much Would Tharaka University Pay?
We understand that one of the leading motivations for applicants in any recruitment exercise is the salary, allowance and general what they stand to benefit.
This is why we’ve decided to start on this note, by examining how much Tharaka University pay staffs.
On the average, you’re when employed, you’re entitled to Ksh. 430,410 – Ksh. 547,106 p.m as basic salary and Ksh. 88,494 p.m for house allowance.
Isn’t that awesome? Yes, it is. Now you understand this, the main issue is, how do you stand out in Tharaka University recruitment exercise to ensure you realize these benefits.
Not to worry, that’s why you have us. We have highlighted the job requirements which you should pay close attention to, vacant positions, best application method and even success tips.
There’s a whole lot to learn, let’s proceed.
Is Tharaka University Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
It is really important you validated is actually there are job vacancies in Tharaka University and the answer is yes, Tharaka University recruitment 2023 has commenced.
The job application form is accessible online via the university portal or Public Service Commission website. Interestingly, the application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Tharaka University Jobs 2023
- Vice Chancellor
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics, Student Affairs and Research)
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Finance, Planning and Development)
Currently, these are the vacant positions in Tharaka University which you can apply.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Pwani University Recruitment
Requirements for Tharaka University Recruitment 2023
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Have at least ten (10) years of proven leadership and management experience in an academic institution
- Have served meaningfully with proven leadership results at least at the level of a Principal of a Constituent College or Deputy Vice Chancellor of a university or other comparable levels
- Be a full professor and a holder of an earned Doctorate Degree from a recognized university;
- Have garnered research and development money;
- Have a track record of publication in peer-reviewed journals and mentorship of students at the Masters and PhD levels.
- Have demonstrated experience in strategic and transformative leadership;
- Have a solid grasp of university governance structures and the ability to manage them;
- Be of the highest ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism, and adhere to the Kenyan constitution’s requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of current trends in university education and training in Kenya and around the world.
Facts You Should Note about Tharaka University Recruitment
- The names of shortlisted candidates shall be published on Kenya Public Service Commission portal.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the following documents during the interviews
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations
Recommendation from atleast three (3) referees should be sent separately to the address below
How to Apply for Tharaka University Recruitment 2023
The application method follows thus:
- Applicants are to submit hard copy applications
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents
- The Curriculum Vitae should include information on academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, publications, awards, scholarships, funding, membership of professional association, linkages, and community service, email address and telephone contacts
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Application for the position of (input the positions you’re applying for)” then delivered to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- Public Service Commission
- Commission House
- O.Box 30095-00100
The closing date for Tharaka University recruitment is 24th April 2023 by 5:00pm. Failure to send your application before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
- Submit your application on time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Do not apply for more than one position
- Do not pay anyone to help you in the recruitment exercise
These are the key details of the Tharaka University of Kenya recruitment process that you should be aware of. We hope that by following these instructions, you were able to submit your application.
Please let us know in the comment area below if you run into any difficulties while applying or if you have any questions in the meanwhile.
Follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue symbol on your screen if you’d like to receive additional information about Tharaka University recruitment or other popular recruiting in Kenya.