Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies 2024/2025:
The Tharaka-Nithi Public Service Board application form is out, and applications are invited from qualified persons.
So, if you reside in Tharaka-Nithi County and have been looking for an opportunity to work in Public Service, this can be the long-awaited opportunity.
On this page, current job openings for Tharaka-Nithi County government is outlined, including the requirements and the possible steps to apply with ease.
Overview of Tharaka Nithi County PSB
Tharaka Nithi County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a corporate body established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012, according to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB, among them being to “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the county and to confirm appointments.”
Are there Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies 2024/2025?
Yes, as of late October, 2022 the government of Tharaka-Nithi County made a public notice on their official website about the intake or recruitment of new personnel. The application form is available online via this link.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can apply for:
- GSU Recruitment Application Form
- Kenya Police Recruitment Form is Out
- USA Army Recruitment Application Form
- Meru Public Service Board Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment Application Form
- Lamu Job Vacancies and How to Apply
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies Application Form
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Taita Mak Taveta Job Vacancies and How to Apply
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Garissa Job Recruitment Application Form
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies 2024
Listed below are the different job vacancies in the Tharaka-Nithi Public Service Board. After reading through the vacant positions, next is the requirements which you should take very seriously.
- County Secretary
- Director of Human Resource Management and Development
- Director Governor’s Press
- Town Administrators
- CEO Chuka Hospital (Readvertisement)
- Ward Administrators
- Sub County Administrators
- Municipal Manager
- Governor’s Legal Advisor
- County Attorney
- Chief Officers
- Medical Offciers
- Medical Specialist
- Dental Officers
- Orthopaedic Trauma Technicians
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Registered Clinical Officer
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse, Critical Care
- Registered Nurse, Theatre
- Registered Nurse, Anaesthetist
- Security Officer
- Chief Executive Officer for Chuka County Referral Hospital
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Chuka County Referral Hospital
Requirements for Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies 2024
Observe closely and endeavor to adhere to the below criteria as it is the benchmark for employment.
- The prospective applicant must be a Kenyan citizen,
- Applicant should be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized in Kenya,
- Having a Masters’ degree or higher academic qualifications from a University recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage,
- Applicant should have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience,
- He/she must possess knowledge of the oragnisation and functions of Government,
- Have thorough knowledge of the structural, legislative and regulatory framework of the Public Service,
- Should demonstrate a thorough understanding of County Government/National goals, policies and developmental objectives, including Kenya Vision 2030,
- Being a member of a Professional Association/body would be an added advantage,
- Applicant should have the ability, readiness, and willingness to work under pressure, handle issues pragmatically as they arise, and observe strict adherence to deadlines,
- Applicant should be result-oriented, prepared to stretch over the ordinary expectations and must be self-driven so as to work with minimal supervision.
Successful applicants are expected to get clearance from the following bodies.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission of University Education.
How to Apply for Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies 2024/2025
Each application should be accompanied by some detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and transcripts, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top left side the position applied for so as to reach the undersigned on or before Friday 14th April, 2024 by 5:00pm.
Applicants should be addressed to:
- County Public Service Board
- Tharaka Nithi County
- O. Box 10-60406
Tharaka Nithi County is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization. Applicants comprising persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline for Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies
Anyone interested in this recruitment exercise should send in his/her application on or before Friday, 14th April, 2024, by 5:00 pm. Submission after the stipulated date won’t be honoured.