Tana and Athi River Development Authority, TARDA recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.tarda.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, job vacancies, FAQs, closing date and other important information are embedded in this article.
Hello, welcome to recruitment file, today we will be discussing about Tana and Athi River Development Authority (TARDA) recruitment exercise 2023.
Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read till the end as we disclose to you all the necessary information concerning TARDA recruitment.
Is TARDA Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Before we proceed, it is important we first validate if Tana and Athi River Development Authority (TARDA) recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
No, currently TARDA recruitment has not yet commenced. The application portal ww.tarda.go.ke will be active once the recruitment starts.
Although TARDA recruitment 2023 has not yet begun, it is still important prospective applicants ensure to learn about the recruitment process, requirements and even the closing date.
Another awesome thing is that, the application is free of charge and easily accessible via the recruitment portal. Let’s first proceed with the job requirements.
Other trending jobs in Kenya today:
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KEVEVAPI Recruitment
Requirements for TARDA Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Note that TARDA job application process is very transparent and it is mainly candidates who meets the job standard i.e. the above requirements that would be contacted.
How to Apply for TARDA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for Tana and Athi River Development Authority (TARDA) recruitment, follow through the steps below.
- Go to www.tarda.go.ke/vacancies
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Create an account
- Login to fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload your credentials
- Preview your application
- Then submit
Another method to apply for TARDA recruitment is to write an application letter, attach your CV, address and send to:
- The Managing Director
- Tana and Athi Rivers Development Authority. (TARDA)
- Queens Way House, 7th Floor,
- Kaunda Street,
- O. Box 47309 – 00100,
- Nairobi, Kenya.
TARDA Recruitment Deadline 2023
Tana and Athi River Development Authority recruitment has not yet commenced for this year, once it starts we will update you.
In this regard, you can either subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News. If there is anything you do not understand, kindly let us know via the comment section below.