Tana River Recruitment 2023/2024 | Current Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply
Tana River Recruitment 2023/2024 | Current Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply: Do you wish to know latest Tana River recruitment 2023/2024 opportunities? Or searching online to see ongoing jobs in Tana River, be it hotel job, oil and gas, Ajab, EPZ etc. If that’s the case then note that this article cover all necessary information you need to know about jobs in Tana River.
In this article, we will explore all ongoing job opportunities in Tana River Kenya and also show the steps through which prospective applicants could submit an application either online or offline.
Don’t forget very importantly before you apply for any job first confirm that you meet the job requirements, will be able to cope with the specifications and responsibilities.
Tana River County Job Recruitment 2023/2024
Tana River is one of the outstanding cities or call it county in Kenya, prior to this many citizens and even residents of Kenya wishes to live there and some for work purposes.
This inversely has made job opportunities a little bit scare due to the teeming number of prospective applicants. It is on this note that we present to you current jobs in Tana River and how you can apply for them.
Tana River Internship Application Form 2023/2024
Do you wish to work in Tana River County Public Service Board as an intern? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Visit https://www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies or click here to download, print, fill and return the application form to:
P.O. Box 181-70101
Requirements for Tana River Recruitment 2023/2024
For the job opportunities that would be presented in this article, below are the general requirements, if you possess them then proceed to apply.
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Hold a degree from a university recognized in Kenya (a Master’s degree or higher academic qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Have at least five (5) years knowledge, experience and a distinguished career in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is applying for consideration;
- Possess general knowledge of the County Government and functions of the County Government;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the County goals, policies and developmental objectives;
- Demonstrate leadership and management capacity including knowledge of financial management and strategic people management skills; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity
The information listed above are the starting point in searching for a job in Tana River although there are other specific responsibilities attached.
- Current Jobs in Kilifi and How to Apply
- KCB iRecruitment Portal
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KERRA Recruitment
- Electronic Recruitment Application Form
- URSB Recruitment Application Form
- Pwani University Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Current Jobs in Tana River 2023
- Current Job in Nyali Tana River
- Job Vacancy in Tana River 2022
- Shipping Jobs in Tana River
- Hotel jobs in Tana River
- Ajab Flour Tana River Jobs
- EPZ Jobs in Tana River
- Sea Gas Tana River Jobs
- Unskilled jobs in Tana River
- Waitress jobs in Tana River
- Pride Inn Tana River job vacancies
- Nanny Jobs in Nyali Tana River
- Supermarket jobs in Tana River
- Shop attendant jobs in Tana River
- House help jobs in Nyali Tana River
- Reef hotel Tana River job vacancies
How to Apply for Jobs in Tana River County 2023/2024
- Each application should be accompanied by a detailed CV, Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and transcripts, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must accompany an online application.
- All applications should clearly specify the position applied for and submitted in the following ways:-
- Manual applications should be hand delivered to the Office of the Secretary County Public Service Board, at the County Public Service Board Offfices, next to County Commission Offices Hola;
Posted applications should be addressed to:
- The Board Secretary/CEO
- County Public Service Board of Tana River
- O. Box 181 – 70101
Online applications should be emailed in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re to apply online, below are the steps to follow.
- Using an internet enabled device, visit the application portal https://www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies/
- Navigate to the career page to explore available opportunities
- Select the position you then want to apply for
- Then proceed to input your details in the space provided
Tana River Recruitment Application Deadline 2023/2024
The application deadline for Tana River county job recruitment is Friday, 23rd September, 2022. Endeavour to submit your application before the stipulated deadline.
Is Tana River County Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
Is Tana River Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 what you’re looking for? If yes, great! below are the appropriate steps to check/download the comprehensive list of those shortlisted for Tana River County government Public Service Board job recruitment.
Tana River County government through the Public Service Board website www.tanariver.go.ke, has made it known that the names of applicants selected from the total number that applied is out and have been uploaded online.
Prior to this, we have put together some simple steps that will help you access and download the shortlist in pdf. Also, further information on what to do is also explain, keep reading to get more.
How to Check Tana River Public Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The process is simple, just visit www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies, select shortlisted candidates, download the file, open using pdf and search for your name or application number.