Update about State Department for Investment Promotion job vacancies 2023/2024 application form portal, requirements, and how to apply for SDIP recruitment etc. are available in this article.
Would you like to apply for State Department for Investment Promotion job vacancies 2023? If yes, then we’re glad you found this base.
In this article, we have carefully explored the comprehensive steps on how to successfully apply for State Department for Investment Promotion recruitment, the requirements, vacancies and other important information.
Overview of State Department for Investment Promotion
Kenya Vision 2030 had set a target of expanding the manufacturing sector to increase its contribution to Gross Domestic Product (GDP), through additional investments, from 9.2 percent in 2017 to 15 percent in 2022 and increasing agro-processing to at least 50 percent of total agricultural production.
This was not achieved as the contribution of the manufacturing sector to GDP continued to decline to 8.7 percent in 2018 to 7.2 percent in 2021 and agro-processing reduced to 27 percent of the total agricultural production during the same period.
The Executive Order No. 1 of 2020, established Department of Business Reforms and Transformation (DBRT) under the State Department for East African Community (EAC) in the Ministry of East African Community & Regional Development to facilitate and enhance the Ease of Doing Business in Kenya (EDBK) programme.
This was previously undertaken under the State Department for Industrialization in June 2018. Kenya performed well under the World Bank’s Annual Doing Business Reports improving by 80 places from position 136 (2014) to position 56 (2019).
However, despite the good performance of the Ease of Doing Business programme, investments stood at 20.3 percent of GDP below the target of 25 percent of GDP.
In order to enhance both domestic direct investments and foreign direct investments so as to improve the business and investment environment, as prioritized in the Bottom-Up Economic Transformation Agenda (BETA) 2022-2027, the government established the State Department for Investments Promotion through Executive Order No. 1 of 2023.
Is State Department for Investment Promotion Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, currently Kenya State Department for Investment Promotion 2023 has not yet begun. As such interested candidates are to visit the application portal www.investmentpromotion.go.ke for more update.
In addition, the management has made it known that the State Department for Investment Promotion recruitment application form is free and accessible via the recruitment portal.
The application form is open for interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya are:
- WFP Job Vacancies
- NITA Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- KUTRRH Job Vacancies
- Unilever Recruitment
- Credit Bank Recruitment
- Muranga County Job Vacancies
- Hyatt Place Recruitment
- ICT Authority Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
Requirements for State Department for Investment Promotion Job Vacancies
In applying for State Department for Investment Promotion Job Vacancies below are the requirements educationally and otherwise you should adhere to.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for State Department for Investment Promotion Job Vacancies
Kindly follow the steps below on how to apply for State Department for Investment Promotion Job Vacancies.
- Visit the job application portal www.investmentpromotion.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instruction
- Scan clearly your academic and professional certificates
- Fill the online application form carefully
- Review your application
We’re glad that you’ve stayed till the end, that’s basically what you need to know about the State Department for Investment Promotion job vacancies 2023, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
In addition, if you would like to get more update about this job, especially the shortlisted candidates, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.