The State Department for Industry recruitment 2023 has begun. Interested persons are to visit the job application portal www.industrialization.go.ke to apply.
In this article, we have highlighted the 2023 State Department for Industry job vacancies, requirements, application process, closing date and other necessary information.
Prior to this, if you’re interested in submitting an application for the ongoing State Department for Industry recruitment, kindly read this article to the end.
Overview of State Department for Industry
The State Department for Industry is established under Executive Order No. 1 of January 2023. It is placed under the Ministry of Investments, Trade, and Industry. It has the responsibility of Industrial policy planning; overseeing the growth, development, and regulation of the Manufacturing and Industrial sectors.
Is State Department for Industry Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the State Department for Industry recruitment 2023 has commence and is currently ongoing. Interested and qualified Kenyans are to visit the application portal www.industrialization.go.ke to apply.
Not to worry, we have save you the stress by provided the necessary steps on how to submit an application for these job vacancies.
Also, the State Department for Industry jobs 2023 is open to all interested persons from any of the counties below. No one is an exception, therefore feel free to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
State Department for Industry Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Industrial Development Officer (40 persons needed)
- Principal Instructor (8 persons needed)
- Senior Instructor (8 persons needed)
- Instructor I (8 persons needed)
These are the vacant positions in the State Department for Industry that has mandates this recruitment exercise. See how to download the application form below and then the requirements for the job.
Here are other exciting job opportunities for you in Kenya.
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Unity Homes Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- NIS Kenya Recruitment
www.industrialization.go.ke Job Application Form
To access the State Department for Industry recruitment application form, you have to first visit the career portal which is www.industrialization.go.ke/vacancies.
Note that the job application form is free and accessible to the general public via the above portal. In this light, no applicant is permitted to make payment either online or offline to access the State Department for Industry job application form.
Requirements for State Department for Industry Recruitment
Having gone through the job vacancies advertised for State Department for Industry recruitment, here are the criteria you must adhere in other to gain employment into the Department for industry.
Bear in mind that there are hundreds to even thousands of people applying for this same job, therefore endeavor as much as you can to adhere to the job requirements.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for State Department for Industry Jobs 2023
To successfully submit an application for the ongoing State Department for Industry recruitment, kindly follow through the steps below.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form (PSC 2 form Revised 2016), CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates and submit the same to the address below by post or hand delivery to NSSF Building, Block B, 11th floor Room 1121.
The application form can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or the State Department for Industry website www.industrialization.go.ke.
The closing date for the ongoing State Department for Industry recruitment is Tuesday 22nd August 2023. Ensure to submit your application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re glad that you’ve stayed till the end, that’s basically what you need to know about the State Department for Industry recruitment 2023, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
In addition, if you would like t get more update about this job, especially the shortlisted candidates, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.