SRC recruitment 2023/2024: Salaries and Remuneration Commission job vacancies, job application form, career portal www.src.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information concerning SRC jobs 2023 are here.
Kenya Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) recruitment has commenced. You can apply following the step-by-step guidelines we have provided in this article.
Are you a graduate in Kenya currently looking for a suitable job to apply? If yes, I’m pretty sure considering SRC recruitment 2023 is not a bad idea at all.
To help you achieve this, we have outlined every important information you should know about Salaries and Remuneration Commission recruitment, keep reading.
Is SRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, SRC recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested candidates are to visit Salaries and Remuneration Commission recruitment portal www.src.go.ke to apply following the guidelines in this article.
Note that the application form is free and accessible to all interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
SRC Job Vacancies 2023
- Deputy Director – Research and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Principal Officer, Corporate Communications
- Senior Officer, System Administrator
- Senior Officer Commission Secretarial Services
These are the diverse job vacancies in Kenya Salaries and Remuneration Commission which you can submit an application for. Next is that you need to know about the requirements and how to apply.
Requirements for SRC Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
SRC Career Portal www.src.go.ke
www.src.go.ke/careers is the application portal for Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) recruitment. This is the approved portal where applicants are to visit and submit their form.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya.
- IPOA Recruitment
- KIM Recruitment
- CRA Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
- Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment
How to Apply for SRC Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with detailed Curriculum vitae, Copy of national ID, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials to:
- The Commission Secretary
- Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Williamson House 6th Floor
- 4th Ngong Avenue
- O. Box 43126 – 00100
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for SRC when screening application.
Another valid means of submitting an application form SRC recruitment is by:
- Visiting SRC website www.src.go.ke
- On the menu bar, under work with us, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
SRC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) recruitment is Monday, 18th September, 2023. Applicants who do not complete and submit their form on or before his date by 5:00pm will be disqualified.
Upon being successful and granted an offer of employment, the successful candidate MUST present clearances and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following documents;
- A valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI);
- A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (Must provide certificate or report); and
- A Valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
That’s all we have for you today concerning SRC recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about SRC job vacancies.