Society for Family Health recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Update about SFH job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.sfhnigeria.org, how to apply and closing date are available in this page.
Would you like to apply for Society for Family Health recruitment 2023? If yes, we’re glad to you’re reading this article.
We have carefully outlined all necessary information regarding the 2023 Society for Family Health recruitment exercise, continue read to explore.
Let’s begin by validating if the recruitment for this year is ongoing.
Is Society for Family Health Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, Society for Family Health recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The job application form is out, interested candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.sfhnigeria.org/careers.
The job vacancies advertised gets across the thirty-six (36) states of the Federation as listed below and as such interested applicants from any of these states can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Society for Family Health Job Vacancies 2023
For the 2023 SFH ongoing recruitment exercise, these are the vacant positions you can apply for.
- Advisor, Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL)
- Catalytic Impact Manager
- Database Management Specialist
- Digital and Communications Advisor
- Government and Partnership Specialist
- Health Systems Strengthening Specialist
- New Business Development Specialist
- Project Accountant
- Research Coordinator
- Social and Behavioral Change Communication Coordinator (SBCC)
- Senior People Operations Advisor
- State Programme Manager
To submit an application for any of these positions, below are the general requirements you must meet.
Top jobs in Nigeria you can apply today are:
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Rano Air Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- NPHCDA Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
- International Organization for Migration Recruitment
Requirements for SFH Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant should have an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have either HND, B.Sc. or Master’s degree in public health, social science, statistics, or a related field
- Candidate should possess either NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Endeavour to meet these requirements as they’re the benchmark for selecting suitably qualified candidates.
Society for Family Health Career Portal
www.sfhnigeria.org is the official website of Society for Family Health (SFH) while www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com is the recruitment/career portal where you can explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly.
Society for Family Health Recruitment Application Method
Here are the steps on how to submit application for the ongoing recruitment exercise in Society for Family Health.
- Visit SFH recruitment portal www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the job description
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply now“
- Attach your CV and cover letter
- Fill the online application form
- Proof read your application
- Then submit
The documents you’re to upload during application includes:
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- SSCE certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree (If any)
- Professional Certifications (If any)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
Ensure none of these documents is more than 2MB.
Friday, 5th May, 2023 is the closing date of Society for Family Health recruitment 2023. Applicants who do not complete their form on or before the stipulated deadline will be disqualified.
We hope this guide helps you successfully submit application for the ongoing SFH recruitment exercise. If you have any question, let us know in the comment section below, also you can follow us on Google News.