Sidian Bank careers 2023/2024: Sidian bank job application form, recruitment portal www.sidianbank.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are the focus of this article.
In this article, we will guide you carefully on how to submit an application successfully for the ongoing Sidian Bank recruitment exercise.
Let’s get started.
Is Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, Sidian Bank Kenya careers 2023 has closed since September 22, 2023. However, the Bank will call for new applications soon. We advise you to bookmark this page and follow us on Google News via the link at the end of this article.
Information on the application process and positions you can apply for are available at the online recruitment portal www.sidianbank.co.ke. Note that the application form is free and interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Sidian Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Service Delivery Officer
- Operations Manager
- Relationship Officer
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Manager
- Officer, Trade Finance Operations
- HR Generalist
- Product Manager
- Senior Relation Officer, Branch Banking
- Relationship Manager, Branch Banking
- Branch Manager
Currently, these are the vacant positions in Sidian Bank which you can apply for. See the requirements for the advertised positions below.
Requirements for Sidian Bank Careers 2023
- Candidate applying for any of the above positions must be a Kenya citizen
- Candidate must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate applying should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate must possess diploma, bachelors or master’s degree as the case may be
- Depending on the position, candidates who have atleast five (5) years of working experience has a great advantage
- Candidate should be very proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
www.sidianbank.co.ke – Sidian Bank Careers Portal
www.sidianbank.co.ke/careers is the online application portal for Sidian Bank careers. Prospective applicants are to visit the portal to access, fill and submit their application form.
Other banking job vacancies in Kenya.
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- ABSA Bank Recruitment
- NCBA Group Recruitment
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- Family Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
How to Apply for Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023
- First, go to www.sidianbank.co.ke/vacancy
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to fill the application from
- Past your cover letter
- Upload your CV and upload other relevant credentials
- Proofread your application and then submit
Once you’ve submitted your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip after successfully submitting your application or better still save it as pdf.
When is Sidian Bank Careers 2023 Starting/Closing?
Sidian Bank recruitment exercise for the year 2023 started on Monday, 11th September, 2023 and closed on Friday, 22nd September, 2023. If you did not submit your application on or before the closing date, you will have to wait until Sidian Banks starts accepting new applications in 2024.
Sidian Bank Kenya Careers Application Guidelines
- Be conversant with the exact position you’re applying for
- Possibly, have the technical know-how attached to the position
- Stay true in your curriculum vitae
- The originals of your academic and professional certificates must be in your possession as of the time applying for this job
- Avoid applying for more than one positions at a time
- Do not pay cash to anyone in respect of this job application
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the closing date
Be careful with these things because in most cases, these are the factors that disqualifies a candidate off the recruitment process.
If you wish to get further update concerning Sidian Bank careers, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.