SEZA recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority job application form, career portal, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date and every other important information about the recruitment process is here.
Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) recently published an advert of vacancies in the agency and is currently calling on suitably qualified candidates to visit the application portal to fill and submit the job application form.
So, if you have been aspiring to apply for a job in the Special Economic Zones Authority, now is the time. In this article we have provided detailed information regarding SEZA job vacancies, qualifications and how you can easily apply.
SEZA Job Application Form 2023
The Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is the agency poised with the responsibility of attracting, facilitating and retaining domestic and foreign direct investments in Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
Many of Kenya residents have been indicating interest in this recruitment exercise, as such we have received several questions as regarding the SEZA job application form, these include:
- When will SEZA release job application form?
- Has SEZA recruitment commenced?
- How do I apply for SEZA jobs?
- What are the qualifications for SEZA recruitment?
- When is SEZA recruitment starting?
- Does SEZA job require years of experience?
These among others are the frequently asked questions (FAQs) we have received concerning Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority jobs 2023.
Special Economic Zones Authority Job Vacancies
Here are various job vacancies available in Special Economic Zones Authority, these includes but not limited to:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Public Relations Officer
- Driver etc.
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, great! We will get to the steps for application shortly, continue reading.
Other jobs in Kenya you can also apply now, include:
- EACC Job Vacancies
- KNTC Job Vacancies
- AFA Job Vacancies
- WFP Job Vacancies
- NAMATA Job Vacancies
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- KCAA Job Vacancies
- NCTTCA Job Vacancies
- KENHA Job Vacancies
- Juhudi Kilimo Job Vacancies
- NTSA Job Vacancies
- KRC Job Vacancies
Requirements for SEZA Recruitment 2023
The requirements for Special Economic Zones Authority job vacancies depend on the position. Below are the general requirements that ger across all positions.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, public administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, Law or relevant social and physical sciences and any other equivalent field from a recognized University.
- Possess a master’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, public administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, Law or relevant social and physical sciences and any other equivalent field from a recognized university
- Possess good oral and written communication skills including report writing
- Have a good understanding of the SEZA Mandate
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and competence in work performance
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Be computer literate
- Have good interpersonal, negotiations, and high leadership qualities
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
How to Apply for SEZA Recruitment 2023
Having gone through the above requirements, if you wish to apply, write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for, and prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
Then attach copies of your academic, professional, and clearance certificates/testimonials and send via email to email@example.com or submit hard copy o the SEZA office at the 14th Floor UAP Building, Upper Hill.
SEZA Job Application Deadline 2023
Friday, 24th February, 2023 is the closing date for SEZA recruitment. This means anyone interested in applying for Special Economic Zones Authority jobs should do so on or before 24-02-2023.
In the course of application, if you encounter any challenges, kindly let us know via the comment section below, you can also follow us on Google News to get more updates about Special Economic Zones Authority jobs.