SEC recruitment 2024/2025 application form portal www.sec.gov.ng and how to apply is here. Securities and Exchange Commission job vacancies, requirements, closing date and every important detail you should know is available in this article.
Have you been aspiring to work with the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that SEC recruitment 2024 would soon commence.
Prior to this, would you like to participate in the application process? If yes, take time to read through the information on this page so you understand what SEC recruitment process is all about.
Let’s get started.
Overview of SEC Recruitment 2024
The Securities and Exchange Commission is the apex regulator of the Nigerian capital market. Our vision is “to be the leading capital market regulator in Africa” while our mission is “to develop and regulate a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent and efficient to contribute to the nation’s economic development”.
To achieve our vision and mission, we are always searching for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen our team in order to serve our stakeholders better. In searching for talents, we would normally target the following core disciplines:
We also target other disciplines like Information Technology, Business Administration and the Humanities, from time to time. Candidates will normally go through a structured competency assessment centre where the technical and behavioural competencies most relevant to the vacancy are assessed.
We ONLY make offers to candidates who meet our requirements. Whether you are a fresh graduate, young professional or experienced hire, working with SEC offers you:
- Opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria
- Exciting and challenging work
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in Nigeria
- Training, compensation and work life balance
Is SEC Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
The Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recruitment 2024 will soon commence. Interested candidates are to keep close contact to the recruitment portal www.sec.gov.ng.
We have also made provision to bring this update to your doorstep, all you have to do is follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the icon on your screen.
Here’s another exciting information you should note and that is SEC recruitment application form is free and accessible by prospective applicants from any of the states below.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
Although the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment exercise has not yet commenced. It is advisable you still learn about the requirements and how to submit an application.
Requirements for SEC Recruitment 2024
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Would you also like to apply for:
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
SEC Recruitment Portal www.sec.gov.ng
www.sec.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Prospective applicants are to visit the portal to access, fill and submit the online job application form.
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment 2024
Follow the steps below to submit an application for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment 2024.
- Go to SEC job portal https://sec.gov.ng/about/careers/
- Click job vacancies on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create account and login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents (not more than 2MB)
- Proofread your application to correct possible mistakes
- Then submit
Here are few tips that would aide you attain success in the recruitment process especially at the application stage.
- Use your official details like name, date of birth and email address
- Do not apply for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you upload your credentials accordingly to the stipulated sizes
- Submit your application on or before the closing date
- Upload only up to date curriculum vitae (CV) if required.
SEC Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for SEC recruitment exercise has not yet been announced. We will update you once the recruitment officially begins.
You can also follow us on Google News to stay updated or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon n your screen.