Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2023 application form is out. The job requirements, application portal www.rscsc.ng, starting/closing date, how to apply and other important information concerning the recruitment exercise is available in this article.
If you wish to submit an application for the ongoing Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2023 and you’re reading this article now, great.
In this article, we have outlined the step-by-step guidelines on how to successfully submit an application for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise.
Even if you have applied for this recruitment exercise and not successfully, following the application here and also the success tips shared, success is definitely inevitable, keep reading.
After reading this article, here are the things you should know.
- You will ascertain is the Rivers State Civil Service Commission is actually recruiting
- You will know when the recruitment begins and off course the closing date
- Vacant positions and requirements are also available
- Then, then practicable steps on how you can apply for the recruitment exercise.
There’s a whole lot to learn, let’s get started.
Is Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2023?
Yes, the Rivers State government through Civil Service Commission is recruiting. The recruitment exercise begun Tuesday, 28th March, 2023 and would be closing on Monday, 10th April, 2023.
The application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates via the online recruitment portal www.rscsc.ng.
So, it is genuine news that the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment is ongoing. Proceed to check out the requirements and how to submit an application.
Job Vacancies in Rivers State Civil Service Commission 2023
- Administrative Officer
- Anesthetic Technician
- Assistant Dental Technologist
- Assistant Education Officer
- Assistant Procurement Officer
- Biomedical Engineering Technology/Technicians
- Commercial Officer
- Confidential Secretary
- Cultural Officer
- Data Processing Officer
- Data Processing Assistant
- Dental Officer
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Dental Technologist
- Dental Therapist
- Dispensing Optician
- Education Officer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Environmental Health Superintendent
- Executive Officer (Accounts)
- Executive Officer (Revenue)
- Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Fisheries Officer
- Information Officer
- Inspector of Taxes
- Labour Officer
- Land Officer
- Livestock Officer
- Clerical Assistant
- Clerical Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Official Reporter
- Security Guard
- Store Assistant
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Works Superintendents etc.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Process
There are about three (4) stages in the Rivers State civil service recruitment process, these are; (i) application stage (ii) shortlisting (iii) interview (iv) final shortlist and appointment.
This is the current state of the recruitment exercise where interested persons submit an application via the online recruitment portal (www.riversstate.gov.ng) for vacant positions.
This is the second stage where the civil service commission screen the submitted application and then shortlist names of applicants who adhere to the recruitment requirements.
Note: This is why paying close attention to the recruitment requirements is really important.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to a screening exercise which might be CBT based test or physically screening to review uploaded academic credentials.
Final Shortlist and Appointment
After the screening exercise, the commission will release a final list of candidates who passed the interview and then offer employment and appointment letter for resumption of work.
You can see from the recruitment process that it is not just okay to submit application and then relax, Rivers State Civil Service recruitment is a competitive process as such ensure you stand out in each of the stages with excellent performance.
Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Here are the criteria each applicant should adhere.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian and specifically an indigene of Rivers State
- He or should have a valid National ID card, Permanent voters’ card, Drivers License or international passport
- Applicant must have Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Candidate applying should have an active email address
- Applicant should have atleast five (5) credit passes in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE in not more than two (2) sittings
- Applicant should have either OND, NCE, HND, Degree or Master’s
- Applicant should be ready to relocate to another city if he need arises
- Those applying for teaching position that are registered with TRCN has an added advantage
- Applicant should be able to work with less or no supervision
- He or she should be ready to abide that the commission’s working conduct
- Applicant should have good team spirit
- Applicant should possess excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Having basic computer knowledge would be an added advantage
- Applicant should be free of criminal record
Basically, these are the things you should watch out for pertaining to Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment as they’re the benchmark for shortlisting successful applicants.
Would you also like to apply for:
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Portal www.rscsc.ng
www.rscsc.ng is the recruitment portal for Rivers State Civil Service job application. Candidates are to visit this portal to access, fill and submit the application form.
Note that failure to submit your application via this portal makes it invalid. That being said, take the steps below to submit an application.
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit the application portal www.rscsc.ng
- Scroll down the page a little to access the application form
- Enter your BVN, Name, Town/Village, L.G.A, State of Origin, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number, Email etc.
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Input your Highest Qualification
- Provide the details of your references
The documents you’re to scan and upload on the application portal are:
- Typed and Signed Application
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip which contains your assigned application number (ID).
Note: You will be able to access your application on the recruitment portal using your application ID and BVN.
Monday, 10th April, 2023 is the closing date for Rivers State Civil Service recruitment. Any applicant who does not submit his or her form on or before the deadline will be disqualified.
For now, this is the information we’ve got for you regarding the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2023, if you need more updates, subscribe to your notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.