REREC recruitment 2024, job vacancies, application form portal www.rerec.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are highlighted in this article.
Would you like to work in Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that REREC recruitment 2024 has begun.
Therefore, follow the step-by-step guidelines we have outline in this article to submit an application for the ongoing Kenya Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy, REREC recruitment.
Overview of Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy
The Energy Act, 2019, established the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation (previously the Rural Electrification Authority), a State Corporation with the responsibility for developing, managing, and promoting the use of renewable energy in Kenya.
Through the development of renewable energy, the Corporation aims to enhance the socioeconomic well-being of Kenyans living in rural regions and to create low-cost energy options.
The Corporation is seeking candidates with extensive expertise, drive, and a focus on results to fill the open positions in the company. The candidates must be self-starters who are committed to leading the Corporation toward fulfilling its goal.
They will work with the departmental teams in spearheading/embracing innovation, work ethics and must possess high level of integrity.
Is REREC Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy, REREC recruitment application form is out and the application portal www.rerec.co.ke is now active for registration.
You can access the online application form of REREC recruitment at www.rerec.co.ke/careers and note that you do not have to pay money for this.
Therefore, if anyone, website or platform tries to entice you to make payment in exchange for ICT authority recruitment form, kindly refrain.
REREC Job Vacancies 2024
Listed below are the job vacancies in Kenya Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy which mandates this recruitment process.
- Principal Engineer (Operation & maintenance)
- Engineer (Operation & maintenance)
- Principal Engineer (Construction)
- Senior Engineer (Construction)
- Engineer (Construction)
- Senior Technician (Construction)
- Senior Business Development Officer
- Wayleaves Officer
- Senior Engineer (Civil)
- Technician (Renewable Energy)
- Human Resource Assistant
- Senior Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Security Officer
- Supply Chain Management Assistant (Procurement and Disposal)
- Supply Chain Management Assistant (Inventory Management and Logistics)
Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for this job, you must have atleast eighteen (18) years, be an indigene of any of the counties below and meet the job educational requirements.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Listed below are other ongoing jobs in Kenya you can apply.
- Citibank Recruitment
- ICT Authority Recruitment
- UNEP Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- DanChurchAid Recruitment
- Ministry of Tourism Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
General Requirements for REREC Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, you’re to meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply for REREC Recruitment 2024
Follow carefully the steps below to successfully submit an application.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in EXCEL to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Only the candidates offered employment shall be required to present the following clearance certificates:
- Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation(KRA);
- Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC);
- Clearance Certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI); and
- A current report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth, minority groups and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
REREC Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy, REREC recruitment is 26th June, 2024. Interested persons are to submit their application on or before the closing date.
These are the important details concerning the REREC recruitment exercise that you should be aware of. We hope that by following these instructions, you were able to submit your application.
Please let us know in the comment area below if you run into any difficulties while applying or if you have any questions in the meanwhile.
Follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen if you’d like to receive additional information about Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy job openings or other popular jobs in Kenya.