Hey there, would you like to apply for RBA recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, Retirement Benefits Authority of Kenya job application form, requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, application deadline, success tips and other necessary information concerning RBA jobs.
Are you a citizen of Kenya and currently searching for a job? Would you like to work with Kenya Retirement Benefits Authority? If yes, I’m glad to inform you that we will show you the best approach on how to apply for RBA recruitment.
Not just that, we will highlight the requirements, starting/closing date etc. So, let’s begin by validating if Retirement Benefits Authority of Kenya is ongoing.
- RBA recruitment application form is not yet out
- The job application portal is www.rba.go.ke/careers
- Prospective applicants should have KCSE, diploma or degree
- Applicant should be a Kenyan with valid National ID
To get detail information about Kenya Retirement Benefits Authority recruitment, carefully read through this article.
Is Retirement Benefits Authority Recruitment Ongoing?
No, currently the recruitment exercise for Kenya Retirements Benefits Authority recruitment has not yet begun and the application portal www.rba.go.ke is not yet open.
Prior to this, we recommend you stay away from platforms claiming to have RBA recruitment application form especially if money is required.
Note that RBA job application form is totally free and no candidates would be charge for filling this application form via the job portal www.rba.go.ke.
Be that as it may, we have the requirements and counties eligible to apply for this recruitment exercise once it begins.
Ongoing recruitment in Kenya today:
- IFAD Job Vacancies
- Nakuru County Job Vacancies
- KEPROBA Job Vacancies
- IRA Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- NSSF Job Vacancies
- NDOC Job Vacancies
- KEPHIS Job Vacancies
- KNDI Recruitment
- CAK Job Vacancies
- CMA Job Vacancies
- G4S Job Vacancies
- Kenya Pipeline Job Vacancies
- Administration Police Jobs
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Job Vacancies
- Prisons Job Vacancies
- NYS Job Vacancies
- IEBC Job Vacancies
- Kenya Life Service Job Vacancies
- Teachers Job Vacancies
- PSC Job Vacancies
- JSC Job Vacancies
- KEBS Job Vacancies
- KCB Job Vacancies
General Requirements for RBA Recruitment 2023
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) recruitment is quite transparent and applicants are advice to stick to the criteria below as it is the bench mark for shortlisting candidates.
- Prospective applicant of RBA recruitment must be a Kenya Citizen
- Irrespective of that, candidate should have a valid National ID card
- Applicant should then have a minimum of D+ mean grade in KCSE
- If you have a degree or diploma from any recognized tertiary institution in Kenya you can proceed to apply
- All candidates applying must have a cert of good conduct from DCI
- Also, clearance cert from HELB and tax compliance cert from KRA
- Candidate applying base on the nature of the job should be computer literate
- Applicant should have a well preprepared and arranged curriculum vitae (CV)
- Candidate should also have excellent communication skill
- Good team spirit, interpersonal and analytical skill
As earlier started, all the counties in Kenya as listed below are very much eligible to apply for RBA recruitment 2023.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Retirement Benefits Authority Recruitment Portal
www.rba.go.ke/careers is the recruitment portal for Kenya Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) where prospective applicants should visit to download, fill and submit their application form.
Notwithstanding, you can also learn how to apply for the recruitment as stated below so that once there are new opportunities you can proceed straightway to submit your application.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How to Apply for RBA Recruitment 2023″ answer-0=”To apply for Kenya Retirements Benefits Authority (RBA), visit the application portal www.rba.go.ke/careers, select the positions you want, fill your bio-data, upload credentials, proofread your application and then submit.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
RBA Recruitment Deadline 2023
Friday, 10th March, 2023 is the application for Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) recruitment. Failure to submit your application on or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
Are you satisfied with the information on this page? If yes, feel free to share the content to friends using the social button below but if you have any question concerning RBA recruitment, let us know in the comment section below.