Are you interested in working for Rano Air? Do you need help applying for Rano Air recruitment 2023/2024. Details about the job vacancies, requirements, application portal www.ranoair.com, how to apply, and starting/closing date are available here.
Have you hear about the recent announcement of Rano Air recruitment 2023 and want to submit an application? If yes, then we’re glad to notify you that the full steps on how to apply has been outlined in this article.
Rano Air is a member of the AA Rano Group. Its 2023 recruitment exercise commenced on Wednesday, 19th April, 2023 and has ended since May 26, 2023. Hence, you have no other option than to wait for Rano Air to start another recruitment exercise in 2024.
Is Rano Air Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, Rano Air recruitment has ended for the year 2023 and the application form will be inaccessible until 2024. Applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal www.ranoair.com to see the latest vacancies and submit application accordingly.
We have saved you the stress by outlining below the job vacancies in Rano Airline. Also note that the application form is free and accessible by interested applicants from any of the following states.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Rano Air Job Vacancies 2023
Here’s a list of some positions you can apply for at Rano Air Limited:
- Senior First Officer
- Sales & Marketing Manager (Ticketing & Reservations Manager)
- Station Manager
- Technical Records Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Technical Records Officer
- First Officer
- Ticketing & Reservations Supervisor
- Cabin Crew Training Manager
- Planning Engineer
- Purser / Line Trainer
- Customer Services Officer
- Lead, Cabin Crew
- EMB 145 Licensed Engineer
- Licensed Technician
- Baggage Handling Supervisor
- Junior Cabin Crew
- Quality & Safety Inspector (Engineering)
- Materials / Procurement Manager
- Quality & Safety Inspector (Operations)
- Operations Control Supervisor (Assistant Operations Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Emergency Response Officer
- Store Supervisor
- Aviation Security Manager
- Store Officer
- Aviation Security Personnel
- Flight Duty Controller / Station Supervisor
- Aviation Human Resource Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Flight Dispatcher
- Flight Dispatcher
- IT Specialist
As it stands, you can apply for any of these vacant positions as long as you meet the job requirements. Below are the criteria and eligibility for apply for the job.
Requirements for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
To qualify for a job role at Rano Air Limited, you must satisfy the following requirements without any exception:
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should have a degree or equivalent from any recognize institution in Nigeria
- Candidate applying for sensitive positions must have discharge or exclusion certificate
- Applicant should be able to express self verbally and non-verbally
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have a general understanding of the aviation industry.
Rano Air Recruitment Portal
Rano air recruitment portal is www.ranoair.com. Interested persons are to visit this portal to apply for the advertised jobs. However, you cannot apply now, as the recruitment exercise for 2023 has ended.
Gentle Reminder: The application form is free of charge and no applicant is expected to make payment for the form.
Trending job opportunities in Nigeria right now includes:
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
How to Apply for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
- First step is to visit Rano Air recruitment portal www.ranoair.com
- Click “careers” on the menu bar
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply online”
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
While filling the online application form, ensure you read the instruction attach to each page and most importantly ensure you adhere accordingly.
An alternative method is to simply, send your updated curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the position you wish to apply as subject.
Rano Air Recruitment Deadline 2023
The recruitment exercise for Rano Air 2023 ended on Friday, 26th May, 2023. While waiting for the airline to start accepting new applications, feel free to revert to this page and bookmark it so you won’t miss anything.
If you have any question concerning this recruitment exercise or about working with Rano Airline, kindly let us know via the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update especially about the shortlisted candidates.