Rafiki MFB recruitment 2024 has commenced. If would like to submit an application for Rafiki Microfinance Bank job vacancies, then read this article to the end.
We have comprehensive information concerning Rafiki MFB recruitment exercise 2024 which includes the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, the closing date and other relevant information.
Hello, welcome to Recruitment File where we share daily job opportunities to prospective job seekers. On this page, our major focus is to help you successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment at Rafiki Microfinance Bank, Kenya.
Overview of Rafiki Microfinance Bank
Through the Microfinance Act, 2006 (amended, 2013), the Central Bank of Kenya issues licenses and regulates Rafiki Microfinance Bank.
It ranks as Kenya’s third-largest microfinance organization. In Kenya, Rafiki has 19 locations distributed throughout 11 counties. For client service, the microfinance bank makes use of its branches, online, mobile, agency, and VISA ATM networks.
Rafiki provides services such savings accounts, credit, money transfers, trade finance, currency, and banc-assurance. Among the industries in which Rafiki is heavily involved are agriculture, trade, health, and housing. Rafiki focuses on the “missing middle,” or the space between small and large or medium-sized businesses.
In Kenya, Rafiki has 19 locations distributed throughout 11 counties. For client service, the microfinance bank makes use of its branches, online, mobile, agency, and VISA ATM networks. Rafiki provides services such savings accounts, credit, money transfers, trade finance, currency, and banc-assurance.
You can learn more about Rafiki Microfinance bank at their official website https://www.uonbi.ac.ke. Meanwhile let’s proceed to the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Is Rafiki MFB Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Rafiki MFB recruitment 2024 is ongoing and applications are being invited from suitable qualified persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Kindly note that the job application form and CBT test process is totally free of charge, therefore beware of imposters.
Rafiki MFB Job Vacancies 2024
The ongoing Rafiki MFB recruitment exercise sees to employ suitably qualified persons to occupy the following positions.
- Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Kitengela
- Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Kengeleni
- Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Moi Avenue
- Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Nakuru
- Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Mtwapa
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Tom Mboya
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Biashara Street
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Kengeleni
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Kitengeleni
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Likoni
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Limuru
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Mtwapa
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Rongai
- Senior Relationship Officer – Micro – Ruiru
- Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Thika
- Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Mtwapa
- Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Kitengela
- Relationship Manager – Chama Banking – Biashara Street
- Relationship Manager – SME (Segment Head)
- Relationship Manager – Micro (Segment Head)
- Sales Agent – Life and General Insurance
You can decide on the position you wish to apply base on location, required skills etc. Below are the general requirements for Rafiki MFB job application.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya today are:
- KWAL Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- University of Nairobi Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
General Requirements for Rafiki MFB Recruitment 2024
Being successful in the ongoing recruitment exercise of Rafiki Microfinance Bank would be really easy if you endeavor to adhere to the requirements below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for Rafiki MFB Recruitment 2024
Rafiki job application is done online, as such interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the position applied for and the job location on the e-mail subject e.g. (DIRECT SALES AGENT-LIKONI).
Closing for Rafiki MFB Recruitment 2024
The closing date for Rafiki MFB recruitment is 22nd August, 2024 by 5:00pm. Candidates are advised to send their application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
- Stay real with your data
- Ensure you meet the requirements for the positions you’re applying
- Scan and upload documents in the required format and size
- Do not forge any of your certificates
- Upload only original certificates for authenticity sake
- Be sure to submit your application before the set deadline
These are the necessary things you should note concerning the ongoing Rafiki MFB recruitment exercise. Would you like to get more update? If yes, follow us on Google News.
If you have a question or face any challenge while applying for this job, kindly let us know in the comment section below.