Do you need information about Qatar Airways careers 2024/2025? If yes, this post will let you know where to access the application form, job vacancies, about the career portal – careers.qatarairways.com, requirements, closing date, and how to apply for Qatar airways jobs 2024?
We’re glad to have you on this page and will discuss in details everything you need to know about Qatar Airways careers and recruitment 2024.
So, if you have been awaiting the release of Qatar airways job application form, this is to inform you that it is finally out.
Prior to this, we recommend you take out a few minutes to read through this article in order to get all the necessary information concerning the recruitment exercise.
Is Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Qatar Airways careers and recruitment 2024 is ongoing. To apply, you have to visit the online career portal to access the form, fill, and then submit.
Qatar Airways has made a public notice about the recruitment of new staffs to occupy vacant positions. Applicants are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancies available.
Qatar Airways Careers 2024
As you’re looking out for job vacancies in Qatar airways, below are some positions you could submit an application for:
- Office Assistant
- Mechanical Engineer
- Administration Coordinator
- Flight Attendant
- Airport Services Agent
- Duty Supervisor
- Customer service
- Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst
Now, note that it actually okay to head up to the career portal and submit an application but the most important thing is, would this my application be considered or given a favourable answer?
Now, what do I mean? If you submit an application for the Qatar Airways careers without meeting the expected requirements, then you may be disqualified.
I’m pretty sure, you wouldn’t want that, to this end, we recommend you follow through carefully the requirements for this job below.
Requirements for Qatar Airways Careers 2024
Qatar airways is a global organization, and as such, their job requirements might vary depending on the country. For Kenya, here are the criteria to select successful applicants.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Qatar Airways Career Portal Login
Before you would be able to successfully submit an application for Qatar jobs 2024, you must pass through the career portal, especially as the recruitment is done online.
To this end, prospective applicants are to visit careers.qatarairways.com, which is the career portal where you have to submit an application. Once logged in with their Qatar Airways career login details, they can then apply for jobs online.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Careers 2024
As earlier stated, Qatar airways job application is done online, so, to apply for any of the advertised vacancies:
- First enter your Qatar Airways career login details on the portal careers.qatarairways.com
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the application form
- Upload necessary documents
- Proofread your application for possibly mistakes
- Then submit
Another option is by submitting your Curriculum Vitae (CV) via LinkedIn.
Which ever method you prefer, note that you must submit your application on or before the stipulated closing date. Also, remember that late application is not recommended.
You can also apply for:
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- National Construction Authority Jobs
- EACC Job Vacancies
- WFP Recruitment
- NAMATA Recruitment
- NCTTCA Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment
How can I check my application status in Qatar Airways?
You can check your Qatar Airways application status via the career portal www.careers.qatarairways.com using your designated username/email and password in your confirmation mail. By taking these simple steps, you’ll know whether your Qatar Airways careers application is approved or denied.
What are the requirements to work for Qatar Airways?
To work for Qatar Airways, the minimum qualifications are:
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm (on tiptoes for female)
- High School Diploma.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a multinational team.
- Passionate about customer service and travelling.
- Excellent health and fitness.
How long does Qatar Airways take to respond to job application?
Qatar Airways responds to job application within three (3) business days. Meaning, if you submit an application on Monday, by Thursday you should get feedback from Qatar airways.
What is the salary package of Qatar Airways?
The annual salary package of Qatar Airways is about $18,000, while monthly payment is about $1,300 depending on your position.
Is Qatar Airways interview hard?
Having applied as a qualified candidate on careers.qatarairways.com, Qatar Airways recruitment interview is not hard. From the research conducted by the organization, about 82% of the correspondence said it was medium.
What does this mean for you? You simply need to leverage on the past questions, review relevant materials pertaining to the position you’re applying.
What happens after Qatar Airways final interview?
After the finally screening/interview Qatar airways will get across to successful candidates via email or SMS notifying them about their success in the job hunt.
Do Qatar Airways pay during training?
Qatar Airways do conduct a free training exercise, but they do not pay new recruit during this training period.
In conclusion, applying for Qatar Airways careers is an excellent decision but most importantly you need to follow the guidelines provided in this article to easily sail through.
Is there is any thing you do not understand or would like to know concerning Qatar Airways careers and recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, you can stay updated with Qatar Airways jobs 2024 by following us on Google News.