Pwani University Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.pu.ac.ke
Pwani University recruitment 2023/2024 job application form for lecturing positions is out. The application portal being www.pu.ac.ke/vacancies is currently active for submission of application by persons interested.
To this end, the job requirements, starting date, application deadline, how to apply, screening/interview and other relevant information would be disclose in this article.
So, if you wish to apply for Pwani University recruitment either for the positions of a lecturer or another carefully read through this post to get comprehensive information that will guide you through the entire process to ensure success and curtailing from possible mistakes.
Is Pwani University Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the management of Pwani University made a public notice (advertorial) through the school’s official website www.pu.ac.ke about the vacant positions in the institution and her commencement of recruitment exercise.
Now that you know that the recruitment exercise is ongoing, what next? The next important thing is for you to note the job requirements and examine if they’re criteria you can meet up with.
You can also apply for any of these recruitment exercise;
- USA Army Recruitment
- MUT Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Kabete National Polytechnic Recruitment
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Kenya Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Jobs in Kwale County
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers
Requirements for Pwani University Job Vacancies 2023/2024
- Applicant should be an indigene or resident of Kenya
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- You should have all educational qualifications (certified copies within the previous six months) available;
- Academic transcripts/records (certified copies within the previous six months);
- Proof of SAQA verification for foreign qualifications (if applicable) (certified copies within the previous six months)
- For ACADEMIC POSITIONS a teaching statement.
I would greatly advice you endeavour to meet up with these requirements if you actually wish to gain employment into this institution.
How to Apply for Pwani University Recruitment 2023/2024
Here are the few steps on how you can submit an application for Pwani recruitment.
- First steps is going to the application portal www.pu.ac.ke/vacancies
- Carefully x-ray through the different positions advertise
- Select the one that best fits your academic qualification
- Being the application by filling your bio-data
- Then upload your credentials according to the stipulated size
- Go through the information you have provided
- If everything is in place, you can proceed to submit
After submission ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip and if possible make photocopies of it because the slip would be required during screening/interview.
Pwani University Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
Pwani job application portal will be close about six (6) weeks from the initial advert, prospective applicants are to submit their form on or before the deadline.