Public Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Notice of PSC job vacancies has been published online, learn about the requirements, how to apply, application portal www.publicservice.go.ke and other important information are here.
Would you like to work in Kenya Public Service Commission? If yes, this is to notify you that a massive recruitment exercise has begun.
In this article, we have outlined all the necessary information you should know about Public Service Commission recruitment including the steps on how to successfully submit an application.
Are there Jobs at Public Service Commission 2023?
Yes, Public Service Commission recruitment 2023 has commenced. There are various vacancies available and applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates via the online job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke.
Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
Listed below are the job vacancies currently available in the Public Service Commission (PSC).
- Director, Probation and Aftercare Service
- Deputy Director, Probation and Aftercare Service
- Assistant Director, Probation and Aftercare Service
- Deputy Cunty Commissioner II
- Director, Accounting Services
- Director, National Sub-County Treasuries
- Director, Debt Settlement
- Deputy Director, Debt Settlement
- Assistant Director, Debt Settlement
- Director, Resource Mobilization
- Senior Deputy Director, Resource Mobilization
- Deputy Director, Resource Mobilization
- Senior Deputy, Debt Management
- Deputy Director, Debt Management
- Assistant Director, Debt Management
- Deputy Director, Assets Management
- Assistant Internal Auditor General
- Director, Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations
- Deputy Director, Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations
- Deputy, Financial and Sectoral Affairs
- Deputy Director, Financial and Sectoral Affairs
- Assistant Director, Financial and Sectorial Affairs
- Senior Chief Finance Officer/Senior Deputy Director of Budgets
Overview of Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Public Service Commission recruitment plays a crucial role in selecting candidates for various government job positions. These commissions are responsible for conducting competitive exams and interviews to ensure the appointment of deserving individuals who can contribute effectively to the public administration.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Public Service Commission recruitment form is open to all interested candidates not below the age of eighteen (18) who possess the required educational qualifications, other requirements and hails from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other trending jobs in Kenya includes:
- PSC Recruitment
- CIFOR Recruitment
- Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
- Ministry of Information Recruitment
- State Department of Housing Recruitment
- Ministry of Roads Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Nairobi County Government Recruitment
- Migori County Government Recruitment
- Kisii County Government Recruitment
Requirements for Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospects are to possess the requirements below. Note that both ed
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and
- Recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
Benefits of Working in Kenya Public Service Commission
Obtaining a government job through Public Service Commission recruitment offers numerous advantages, including:
Government jobs are known for their stability and long-term security. Once appointed, employees enjoy a sense of job security, protecting them from uncertainties in the private sector.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Government jobs often come with attractive salary packages, allowances, and benefits such as medical insurance, pension plans, and leave entitlements. These financial perks ensure a comfortable lifestyle.
Opportunities for Growth and Promotion
Government jobs provide ample opportunities for career growth and promotions. Meritorious employees can climb the hierarchical ladder and take up leadership positions within their respective departments.
Government jobs typically offer a better work-life balance compared to the private sector. Fixed working hours, fewer work-related stressors, and generous leave policies contribute to a healthier work-life integration.
Public Service Commission Recruitment Portal
The recruitment portal for Public Service Commission is www.psckjobs.go.ke. This is where candidates are to access the job application form and apply accordingly.
How to Apply for Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal www.psckjobs.go.ke.
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Public Service Commission Job Application Deadline
The closing date for Public Service Commission recruitment is 19th June, 2023 latest 5:00pm East African time. Interested applicants are to submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
This is what we have for you today concerning Public Service Commission recruitment. Let us know what you do not understand in the comment section below, you can also follow us on Google News.