PSC recruitment 2023/2024 job application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke is open for latest job vacancies. Kenya Public Service Commission is inviting applications from citizens of Kenya to occupy vacant positions in the commission.
Have you heard that Kenya Public Service Commission is currently recruiting and you want to fill PSC recruitment job application form? Or you want to access the online portal www.psckjobs.go.ke?
If yes, no to worry, recruitmentfile is here for you. We have comprehensively put together every information you need to know regarding PSC job application 2023.
Is PSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
Yes, PSC recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing and you can apply by visiting the online application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke or Public Service Commission official website www.publicservice.go.ke.
Recently, the Public Service Commission (PSC) is declared her intent to employ about 231 persons to occupy vacant positions in the commission.
Sequel to this, if you wish to submit an application for PSC recruitment 2023/2024 via the online job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke, then follow the steps in this post.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya you can apply for now!
- KFS Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- TVETA Trainers Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Public Service Commission Recruitment
Important Information about PSC Recruitment job application.
When applying for any job in this care Public Service Commission (PSC), i recommend you take the requirements like educational and professional qualification very important.
This is because, most recruiters use this as a bench mark for shortlisting candidates and Kenya Public Service Commission is not an exception.
To this end, below are the vacant positions in Public Service Commission that has mandated the ongoing PSC recruitment and also their requirements in other words what the commission expects from applicants.
Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
- Secretary, Irrigation
- Senior Principal Laboratory Technology
- Civil Registration Officer
- Director, Physical Planning
- Director, National lands Information Management System
- Senior Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Assistant Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Land Information Management Officer
- Deputy Director Research
- Assistant Director, Research
- Research Officer
- Deputy Director, KISM
- Assistant Director, KISM
- Dean of Students, KISM
- Academic Registrar, KISM
- Senior Principal Lecturer, KISM
- Valuation Assistant III
- Immigration Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Chemist I (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Laboratory Technologist III (salary is between Ksh 25,470 – Ksh 33,950)
- Assets Management Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Wildlife Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Land Valuer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Geo-Management Information Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Engineer II (salary is between Ksh 38,270- Ksh 51,170)
- Shipping and Maritime Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Air Transport Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Road and Rail Transport Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
Judging from the salary scale, I guess you’ve seen the tremendous benefits awaiting you if employ into the Public Service Commission.
This should serve as a motivation and energize your readiness to do everything possible to adhere to the requirements for this recruitment so that you’ll come out successful.
Basic Requirements for PSC Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must hail from any County in Kenya
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant must have graduated from any recognized university in Kenya
- Applicant should be conversant with basic computer operations
- Applicant should be able to communicate effectively
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
As you can see, the general requirements are quite simple, so adhere accordingly, let’s proceed to the application process.
How to Apply for Kenya PSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for Kenya Public Service Commission 2023 jobs, you will have to visit the online application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke which is PSC official website.
Here are the steps to follow.
- First visit www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke
- Click on the register/signup at the left menu
- Type in your ID number. surname, email address, password
- Then answer the security stamp and click submit
- Login to your email and click on the activation link
- Return to the application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke to login
- After that select the position you wish to apply
- Provide only correct information about yourself
- Upload required certificates/documents according to the stipulated size
- Proofread your application data
- Submit if everything is in order
Note that the first you open PSC application portal, you need to create an account whether it is for internship or experienced jobs.
Also, clearly scan the original of all documents to be uploaded and ensure the size of the file commiserate with the size needed on PSC portal.
PSC Recruitment Deadline 2023
Candidates must submit application for PSC jobs on or before Wednesday, 11th October, 2023 at most by 5pm. Do this to avoid disqualification!
Success Tips for Public Service Job Application 2023
Here are the possible hurdles you should avoid in the 2023 PSC job application.
- Candidates applying should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- The commission will only reach out to shortlisted and successful applicants
- Trying to manipulate the system will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- People with disabilities, marginalized and minorities can apply
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Here is a complete guideline on how you can successfully check and download the names of PSC shortlisted candidates pdf.
These are the information you basically need to succeed in the Public Service Commission , PSC recruitment exercise.
I hope you are satisfied with the information on this page. Meanwhile, if you have further questions indicate in the comment section below and do not hesitate to share this post to friends, colleagues etc.
That’s all we have for you today concerning PSC recruitment, if you need more update on this, kindly follow us on Google News.