Public Service Commission, PSC internship recruitment application form 2023 is out for the 8,000 intern vacancies in the commission.
In this article, we will guide you on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing PSC internship recruitment, the requirements, closing date and other important information.
Recently, the Public Service Commission made a public advertisements for 8,000 intern vacancies in the commission and currently invites application from suitably qualified candidates.
Overview of PSC Internship Application 2023
8,000 interns will be hired by the Public Service Commission for positions in government ministries, departments, and organizations.
The hiring is a part of the Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP), which was created to give graduates the chance to gain and develop crucial technical and professional skills as well as work experience.
The fifth cohort under the PSIP for the fiscal year 2023/2024 is the most recent recruiting.
Simon Rotich, chief executive officer of the Public Service Commission, stated in a statement on Tuesday that “the interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the Public Service Commission.”
Is PSC Internship Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, PSC internship recruitment 2023 has started. The recruitment currently ongoing and interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
When Will PSC Internship Start 2023?
Kenya Public Service Commission PSC internship recruitment 2023 is starting July and the internship period lasts for 12 months and is not extendable.
PSC Internship Portal Login
Basically, to show interest by applying for internship at the Public Service Commission, you need to first of all login the application portal.
To do this, visit www.publicservice.go.ke, on the menu bar, click internship, then select apply for internship in other to access the application form.
Other trending internship opportunities in Kenya
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Internship
- KNLS Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application
- Kenya Power Internship Application Form
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- TSC Internship Application Form
Requirements for PSC Internship Recruitment 2023
It is one thing to have interest for PSC internship recruitment and another is meeting the requirements. For the 2023 PSIP internship application, below are the criteria applicant must meet.
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any discipline to be eligible.
- They must be proficient in computer skills and have graduated no earlier than in 2017.
- Applications must be submitted online at www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke.
- Those chosen for the internship program will be expected to carry out the tasks given to them by their supervisors.
- They will also be expected to participate in any additional activities planned for the program and to document the skills they have learned in their region of deployment.
- The interns will receive credentials after successfully completing the internship program, according to Rotich.
How to Apply for PSC Internship Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified persons should make their applications ONLINE following the steps below.
- First visit the application portal www.publicservice.go.ke
- Next, select the department you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required documents
- Proofread your application
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
PSC Internship Recruitment Application Deadline
Public Service Commission, PSC internship recruitment closing date is 9th August, 2023. Applicants should not submit their form later than this deadline.
To get more update about PSC internship, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.