Are you interested in Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, information about the application form, job portal, requirements, how you can apply, closing date and even success tips are available in this article.
If you have been awaiting the release of Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment, here’s the time you can submit an application form.
The recruitment exercise is meant to employ suitably qualified candidates from the relevant medical field to help enhance the credibility and productivity of the council.
Prospective applicants of this recruitment exercise are advised to stay true to whatever information they provide on the application portal.
Carefully read through this post to explore all necessary information about Postal Corporation of Kenya jobs 2024.
Is Postal Corporation of Kenya Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the Kenya Postal Corporation of Kenya recruitment is ongoing. Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the online application portal www.posta.co.ke.
The application form is free and all citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Note: to easily gain employment in Kenya Postal Corporation, you have to meet the job requirements.
Prior to this, below are the criteria prospective applicants of Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment should possess.
I guess you might also like to apply for:
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Safaricom Recruitment
- Job Vacancies in March
- KEMRI Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- EPRA Recruitment
- KenTrade Recruitment
- KDIC Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- SIDA Recruitment
Requirements for Postal Corporation Recruitment 2024
- The candidate applying should be a Kenya
- Not just that, he or she must have a valid means of identification like a National ID card
- Candidate should have at least a D+ mean grade in KCSE
- Candidates with a diploma or degree from any recognized institution in Kenya can also apply
- Applicant should have a criminal-free record
- He or she should be willing to relocate when necessary
- Applicants should have good interpersonal and communication skill
- Prospective applicants should be willing to adhere to the working guidelines of the postal cooperation
- Having ICT Course Certifications or related certificates e.g. COBIT, ITIL, CISA, CISSP, MS-MVP, is an added advantage depending on the position you’re applying for.
Fundamentally, if you wish to be successful in this Posta job application, then you should endeavour to keep to the above criteria.
Posta Kenya Vacancies
Kenya Postal Corporation, otherwise known as Postal officers, different job opportunities, ranging from Postal Officers, Drivers, Riders, Receptionists, Warehouse Managers, Supervisors, Administration/Secretarial Officers, Internal Auditors, Sales Account Managers, Senior Accounts Officers, Technical Support Analysts, Finance Officers etc.
You can apply for any of these positions in the ongoing recruitment exercise; just continue reading to see how you can successfully do that.
Remember it is better you submit late than rush to the application portal but yet do not follow the necessary guidelines.
Postal Corporation of Kenya Salary
Portal Corporation of Kenya’s salary is as high as 37,554 Shillings depending on the position you’re applying for. So, generally workers in Posta do receive an attractive salary.
Posta Kenya Working Hours
Kenya Postal offices works from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Saturday but do not open on Sunday. This all depends on the position you’re applying. There could be a work shift modality.
Postal Corporation Recruitment Portal
The Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment portal is www.posta.co.ke/careers. This is where applicants can download and fill out the application form.
Also, this portal is where new Posta job vacancies are advertised. Outside this portal, refrain from any site that might project possessing a Posta job application form.
How to Apply
To submit an application for Postal Corporation recruitment, go to their official career portal and select the position you wish to apply.
Follow through the instructions on the page on how to fill out the application form and then submit it before the stipulated deadline, which was Saturday, 18th February 2024.
Alternatively, you can write an application letter, attach your updated curriculum vitae and other relevant credentials and send to
P.O. Box 34567 – 00100
When is Postal Corporation Recruitment Closing?
The Postal Corporation recruitment closed on Saturday, 18th February, 2024. An applicant who does not submit their form on or before this date would be disqualified.
Here is a possible mistake you might make while trying to submit your form which might lead to automatic disqualification.
- Do not submit your application form more than once
- Don’t apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you submit your form before the closing date
- Do not pay money to anyone in regard to this application form
- Upload all necessary academic/professional credentials
- Provide only authentic and verifiable data
- Your contact information both email and phone should be active
In conclusion, working with the Postal Corporation of Kenya is the aspiration of many Kenyans, as such bear in mind that the process is quite competitive.
In regards to this, you have to act fast and do things right. Following the guidelines in this article I’m sure you’ll come out successful.
If you have any other questions regarding Kenya Posta jobs, kindly indicate them in the comment section below. Also, you can follow us on Google News to get more updates.