PENCOM recruitment 2023/2024 has commence. Learn about National Pension Commission job vacancies, how to access application form, recruitment portal www.pencom.gov.ng, requirements, application method and closing date here.
The National Pension Commission (PENCOM) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates, if you wish to apply, follow through the steps highlighted in this post.
Whether you have applied for PENCOM recruitment before or not, this article will guide you properly on how to successfully apply for PENCOM jobs 2023.
Facts about PENCOM Recruitment 2023
To apply for PENCOM recruitment, take note of the following.
- First is that prospective applicant should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in PENCOM recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence National Bureau of Statistics recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through PENCOM recruitment portal www.pencom.gov.ng
Has PENCOM Recruitment 2023 Started?
The National Pension Commission (PENCOM) 2023 has not yet commenced. Information reaching us is that recruitment exercise will soon start.
What you have to do now is learn about the requirements, how to apply and other important information. Also, note that persons from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
General Requirements for PENCOM Job Application 2023
In quest to apply for the National Pension Commission recruitment, below are the eligibility criteria you should endeavour to meet.
- Candidate applying for National Pension Commission jobs must be Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Endeavour to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
www.pencom.gov.ng – PENCOM Recruitment Portal
To apply for PENCOM recruitment, you first need to visit the online application portal www.pencom.gov.ng, explore vacant positions and then follow the steps below to apply.
Here’s a list of other jobs you can apply as well.
- NCP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
How to Apply for National Pension Commission Recruitment 2023
The application for National Pension Commission (PENCOM) is done either online or offline. To apply online, you first need to visit the recruitment portal www.pencom.gov.ng, access the application form, upload required documents and submit.
Offline application includes visiting the office branch across any of the thirty (36) states of the federation to submit CV, cover letter and photocopies of academic credentials.
PENCOM Job Application Deadline
Note! PENCOM recruitment 2023 has not officially begun. Update about the closing date and other details would be communicated to you once the recruitment exercise officially begins.
If you have a question thus far, kindly let us know through the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more update.