Update and latest news about ODPC recruitment 2024, job vacancies, application form, career portal www.odpc.go.ke, requirements, how to apply and closing date about Office of the Data Protection Commissioner jobs are available on this page.
Would you like to work with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner? If yes, there are job vacancies currently and you can explore the opportunity as we walk you through it.
Do not forget that ODPC recruitment application is open to all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
ODPC Recruitment Application Form
To access ODPC recruitment application form, you have to visit the career portal first, to do this, go to www.odpc.go.ke/career, scroll down and click application form.
After downloading the application form, print and fill the form accordingly. Also note that ODPC job application form is free.
July Job vacancies in Kenya:
- TSC Recruitment
- KEFRI Recruitment
- KAGRC Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
ODPC Job Vacancies 2024
- Deputy Data Commissioner, Data Protection Compliance
- Deputy Data Commissioner, Complaints, Investigations and Enforcement
- Deputy Data Commissioner, Corporate Services
- Senior Principal Information Systems Officer
- Senior Principal Legal Officer
- Senior Principal Human Resource Management and Administration Officer
- Senior Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Senior Principal Internal Auditor
- Principal Data Protection Officer, Registration
- Principal Data Protection Officer, Complaints and Investigation
- Principal Data Protection Officer, Enforcement
- Principal Data Protection Officer, Inspection and Compliance
- Principal Data Protection Officer, Advocacy and Collaboration
- Principal Information System Officer
- Senior Information System Officer
- Principal Legal Officer
- Legal Officer I
- Principal Corporate Communications Officer
- Senior Administration Officer
- Data Protection Officer I
- Data Protection Officer II
- Data Protection Officer I – Inspection and Compliance
Requirements for Office of the Data Protection Commissioner Recruitment 2024
To apply for any of the advertised ODPC recruitment vacancies, applicants must adhere to the following criteria.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in a related field, three (3) of which should be at senior management level;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, Informatics, Law or their equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Master’s Degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, Data Science, Information Systems, Informatics, Law, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Certificate in Systems Audit from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Certificate in Leadership Development Course from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Membership with relevant professional body of good standing;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
The following core competencies and skills will be required
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Presentation skills
- Communications and Negotiation skills
- Resource mobilization and management capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Decision making capabilities
- People and Knowledge management
- Creativity and innovativeness.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Is ODPC Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
As of July, 2024 ODPC recruitment has not started yet. Information reaching us is that Office of the Data Protection Commissioner recruitment might soon commence.
If you wish to get direct update once ODPC recruitment officially begins, kindly subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.
Notwithstanding, it is still important you learn about the application process, below are the guidelines n how to successfully submit an application for ODPC recruitment.
How to Apply for ODPC Recruitment 2024
You can apply for ODPC job vacancies following any of the two (2) methods below.
- Visit the online application portal www.odpc.go.ke
- Click career on the menu bar
- Choose the position the you wish to apply
- Fill the needed information
- Upload academic and professional certificates
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to submit their applications indicating the vacancy number (Vacancy No. 1/2022) through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivery or post to the address to:
- The Data Commissioner,
- Office of Data Protection Commissioner,
- CA Centre, Waiyaki Way,
- O. Box 30920-00100.
Your application should be accompanied with a detailed CV with full details on education background, professional qualifications and relevant experience together with copies of testimonials, academic certificates and National identity card.
ODPC Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Office of the Data Protection Commissioner Job application is Monday, 21st February, 2022 by 5:00pm. Submission after this date will not be acknowledged.
Important! The above deadline is based on the last recruitment exercise conducted by Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, for this year, ODPC recruitment has not yet commenced.
We hope information provided on this page regarding ODPC vacancies 2024 is helpful, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.