Office of the Controller of Budget, OCOB recruitment 2024 has commenced for intake of qualified persons for vacancies in the commission. If you wish to apply, kindly read this article to the end.
It is legit news that the Office of the Controller of Budget for Kenya just began a country wide recruitment exercise to employ qualified hands for job vacancies available in the commission.
Sequel to this, if you’re among those that was awaiting the commencement of OCOB recruitment, we’re excited to break the news that the recruitment has started.
We have provided clearly details about the job vacancies, requirements, application portal, closing date, and how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing OCOB recruitment. Let’s get stated!
OCOB Recruitment Portal 2024
Searching online to know where to submit application for Kenya Officer of the Controller of Budget? If yes, the official application portal for OCOB recruitment is www.cob.go.ke/careers.
Candidates who has interest in this job are to visit the application portal www.cob.go.ke/careers to explore job vacancies and apply accordingly.
Kindly note that OCOB recruitment application form is free of charge and accessible via the online portal by all interested person from the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Below are other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply a[art from Office of the Controller of Budget recruitment.
- EPZA Recruitment
- NTSA Recruitment
- NAMATA Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
OCOB Job Vacancies 2024
The vacant positions in Kenya Office of the Controller of Budget are:
- Director, Planning, Research and Knowledge Management
- Chief Manager, Legal Services
- Principal Fiscal Analyst, County Governments
- Senior Fiscal Analyst, County Government
- Assistant Manager, Human Resource and Administration
- Assistant Manager, Records Management
- Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Manager, Public Relations Management
- Human Resource Officer
Now that you know the vacant positions, the next important thing is knowing the requirements, see below.
Requirements for OCOB Recruitment 2024
If this is your first time applying for this job, not to worry, the secret to succeed in OCOB recruitment exercise is simply to adhere to the requirements as listed below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Information Science, Knowledge Management, Economics and Mathematics, Finance, Mathematics and Computing, any social science or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution; and
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Information Science, Data Science, Economics and Mathematics, Knowledge Management, Finance, Project Management, Research or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Applicant should have Professional qualification and membership in good standing of a relevant professional body
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- Served in the grade of a Deputy Director, Research and Knowledge Management for a minimum period of four (4) years or at least fourteen (14) years of experience in a relevant field, at least eight (8) of which must have been at the management level.
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Additional skills include
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Also note that all shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for OCOB Recruitment 2024
Below are the steps involve in submitting application for the Office of the Controller of Budget recruitment 2024.
- Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the envelope and the cover letter.
- Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating your current remuneration, Home County, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, and copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card.
- You should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
- Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application.
- Upon being successful and granted an offer of employment, the successful
Applications should be sent by post or hand delivered to our office addressed to:
- The Controller of Budget
- Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
- P.O.Box 35616-00100 Nairobi
OCOB Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Office of the Controller of Budget, OCOB recruitment is Tuesday, 29th August, 2024 by 5:00pm. We recommend you submit your application on or before this deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and it is important you know that the Office of the Controller of Budget is an equal-opportunity employer. Therefore try your best and shun gaining any form of favoritism.
It good to have you read thus far, we hope the article was helpful and you should able to submit your application. Meanwhile if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
If you would also like to get more update about OCOB recruitment, feel free to follow us on Google News.